Some welcome that was. 2 Stories. In general, homes in Royal Lakes Estates are about $225,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. 27,720 Lot Sqft. 6266 Royal Lake Estates Ave was built in 2006 and last sold on July 29, 2020. I've lived in the Mission Bend neighborhood for over 10 years and not once have I gotten a welcome package from my HOA. Royal Lake Estates neighborhood is located in RICHMOND (77469 zip code) in Fortbend county. Royal Lakes Estates Real Estate Overview: Below you can find information for the homeowners association including HOA fee includes, community features and amenities. Plat Book Map. This property last sold on August 25, 2017. Sign up for the Real Insight to receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information tailored to you. One of the reasons people buy into a covenant protected community is the assurance that the neighborhood , and its individual properties, will be well maintained and cared for, and property values protected…, The joy of living in Royal Lakes is its beautiful setting, friendly neighbors and many activities available for you and your family. With over 48 acres of lakes and 200 acres of woods, parks, an equestrian center and riding trails, Royal Lakes Estates is truly Fort Bend county's crown jewel of country living. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 5.0 bath property. This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. ROYAL LAKE ESTATES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC. is an entity registered at Georgia with company number 0623297. Covid 19: Rental, Mortgage and Utility Assistance Program County Holiday on September 25 in honor of Fort Bend County Fair County Holiday on September 25 in honor of Fort Bend County Fair Home; Board; Documents; Newsletters; Forms; Calendar; Contact; More 203' x 215' Cleared and Filled. Current status of the company is Admin. 6297 Royal Lakes Estates Ave is a house in Gonzales, LA 70737. Royal Lakes has everything one could ask for in a community. Nearby restaurants include Panda Chinese Restaurant, Subway and Twisted Burger. Pelican Point Golf Community offers Championship Golf, 36 fully stocked lakes, tennis courts, Jr. Olympic size pool, baseball field, playground, jogging trails, nightly security, and much more. Teresa Ricard – President. Depending on your interests, there are many different groups to join such as golf groups and much more…. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . PLeasant Lakes is a freindly and active community of just 168 single family homes. It is nestled on the shores of Lake Fork, the bass capital of northeast Texas. Housing Market Trends in Royal Lake Estates. Amendments to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions. 3 Garage(s) / Attached,Oversized. Our people are our community and we invite you to see more of what makes Royal Lakes a great place to live…, Royal Lakes is covenants protected community. Royal Oak Estates is a beautiful lakefront gated community with concrete streets and a private boat launch. Royal Lakes HOA 5981 Royal Isles Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33437. Get directions, reviews and information for Royal Lakes HOA in Boynton Beach, FL. 4 Full & 2 Half Bath(s). HOA's are good for keeping the area clean, well maintained, and up to certain construction standards. Lake Martha Homes For Sale-Loch Lomond Estates Homes For Sale-Loch Ness Estates Homes For Sale-Primavera Homes For Sale-Royal Gardens Estates Homes For Sale-Royal Lakes Homes For Sale-Royal Oaks Homes For Sale-Serenity Point Homes For Sale-Sevilla Estates Homes For Sale-Silvercrest Lake Estates Homes For Sale- This property was built in 2006 and last sold on February 28, 2014. Welcome to our community! The most common type of parking is garage. Royal Lakes Estates Homeowners Association, Dallas Texas. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. Royal Lakes Estates is a subdivision located in Fort Bend County. Royal Lake Estates has 239 single family properties with a median build year of 2003 and a median size of 4,061 Sqft., these home values range between $422 - $645 K. Entrance to our community is located on the west end of Wood County Road 1940. This 3,473 square foot house sits on a 0.41 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Usually, HOA's are easy to deal with. Homeowners Association Documentation. Reviews (561) 369-2009. The median list price of homes in Royal Lake Estates was $572K in October 2020, trending up 7.9% year-over-year. I am a building designer, and at the present time, I am designing a new 6000 sq. One Acre Lot in Desirable Royal Lake Estates. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Royal Lakes Estates HOA. Tax Information. Amendment to Bylaws. What I have gotten from HOA in the past are letters advising me to update something in my yard or the exterior of my house. Listings in Royal Lake Estates are updated daily from data we receive from the Atlanta multiple listing service. 6297 Royal Lakes Estates Ave is a house in Gonzales, LA 70737. Below is a list of the board members and property manager for Royal Lakes Estates HOA. Via Brevard County Tax Collector. This pleasant community offers homeowners an vast array of activities to keep its residents happy. The Royal Lakes Property Owners Association, Inc. (the POA), via its elected board of directors, is the official body that conducts the community’s business, applies the community’s covenants & standards, plans for future enhancements, and functions to further the sense of a neighborhood community. Built in 2002. 6291 Royal Lake Estates Ave is vacant land in Gonzales, LA 70737. Homes for sale in Royal Lake Estates, Richmond, TX have a median listing price of $572,000. Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club | 4700 Royal Lakes Drive Flowery Branch, GA 30542 | (770)535-8800 Managed By: Oxygen Association Services, LLC 1489 W Palmetto Park Road Suite 505 Boca Raton, FL 33486 (561) 999-9701 Click here to access your account on the resident portal. The company's registered agent is NONE, , GA The company's CEO is K. Durden, Lee, 2107 Emory Street, Covington, GA, 30014, USA The company's Secretary is Laura Adams, 2107 Emory … Single-Family Property, Other Style,Traditional Style in Royal Lakes Estates Sec 2 Subdivision in Fort Bend Southeast (Market Area), Single-Family Property, Spanish Style in Royal Lakes Estates Sec 2 Subdivision in Fort Bend Southeast (Market Area), Lots Property, in Royal Lakes Estates Sec 2 Subdivision in Fort Bend Southeast (Market Area), Improvements: Cleared Restrictions: Deed Restrictions, View price trends, schools, and demographics for ROYAL LAKE ESTATES on the. Stay up to date with news, events and updates for the neighborhood and community at large. Market Snapshot for Royal Lakes, Single Family Homes, residential community in Boynton Beach, Florida. Kristi DeNardo – Director of Communications . The community has a total of 64 lots with 35 completed homes. To learn more about any of these homes or to receive custom notifications when a new property is listed for sale in Royal Lake Estates, give us a call at 404-998-4166 . The 3,473 sq. Royal Lakes Single Family Homes is located at Boynton Beach, Florida, 33437. Royal Lakes Estates HOA is a community located in Richmond, TX (Fort Bend County). The Royal Lakes Estates subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more. 5,445 Building Sqft. This 3,704 square foot house features 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This residential community was built in year (N/A) and currently offering (3) Single Family Homes for sale in Royal Lakes, with price ranges from $299,900 to $359,900. Community Location (see map below) 8823 Royal Crest Lane, Richmond, Texas 77469, United States. Company is incorporated on15th March 2006. The community is situated in the neighborhood of Royal Lakes Estates. Royal Lakes Estates is a planned acreage community conveniently located on the famous Booth Ranch in Fort Bend county. About Welcome to our community! Lake Colorant Update Sugar Lakes Residents, As most of you are aware, we have held off adding additional colorant to our lakes as we are waiting information/ruling from the TCEQ regarding the complaint submitted related to the discharge of contaminated water from Sugar Lake into Eldridge Lake. This 3,704 square foot house features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Brendan Doran – Treasurer Sold! The Royal Lakes Property Owners Association, Inc. (the POA), via its elected board of directors, is the official body that conducts the community’s business, applies the community’s covenants & standards, plans for future enhancements, and functions to further the sense of a neighborhood community. HERE. Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club is a community of scenic vistas and several lakes, with an 18-hole parkland-style golf course meandering through the neighborhood of approximately 330 homes. Single-Family Property, Spanish Style in Royal Lakes Estates Sec 2 Subdivision in Fort Bend Southeast (Market Area) 4 Bed(s). In my opinion, they are a good thing. This address can also be written as 6291 Royal Lakes Estate Avenue, Gonzales, Louisiana 70737. 6266 Royal Lakes Estates Ave , Gonzales, LA 70737-8579 is currently not for sale. George Prat – Director of Asset Management/Facilities . The community’s old-growth trees, mature landscapes, and manicured properties convey a “sense of place,” character and charm for […] (888) 531-0305 I have dealt with quite a few. Based on Redfin's Gonzales data, we estimate the home's value is … Based on Redfin's Gonzales data, we estimate the home's value is $496,302, which is 7.9% more than its current list price. This vacant land is a 0.45 acre lot. $105,000. Palm Lake Estates An Age Qualified Community 7272 42nd Way North, West Palm Beach, FL 33404 Call Us Today! 281-232-7659 There are 10504 active homes for sale in Royal Lake Estates, Richmond, TX. Has Private … 6266 Royal Lake Estates Ave is a house in Gonzales, LA 70737. Royal Lakes Estates HOA Richmond, TX Before buying in Royal Lakes Estates HOA you will want to check out their reserve funds, budgets, bylaws as well as the rules and restrictions of … ft. home in Royal Lake Estates. Royal Lake Estates HOA Richmond, TX Before buying in Royal Lake Estates HOA you will want to check out their reserve funds, budgets, bylaws as well as the rules and restrictions of the community. The Royal Lakes Property Owners Association, Inc. (the POA), via its elected board of directors, is the official body that conducts the community’s business, applies the community’s covenants & standards, plans for future enhancements, and functions to further the sense of a neighborhood community. Dissolved. See below for more information on the surrounding resources for the Royal Lakes Estates subdivision. Before purchasing in an HOA community you will want to research their rules and deed restrictions, reserve funds, budget, bylaws, and documents of … Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club is a community of scenic vistas and several lakes, with an 18-hole parkland-style golf course meandering through the neighborhood of approximately 330 homes and home sites. Root Document. This home was built in 2006 and last sold on 9/16/2014 for $417,000. This property was built in 2006 and last sold on February 28, 2014. The Royal Lakes Property Owners Association, Inc. (the POA), via its elected board of directors, is the official body that conducts the community’s business, applies the community’s covenants & standards, plans for future enhancements, and functions to further the sense of a neighborhood community. I don't even know the closest pool or community hall for my neighborhood. Palm Lake Estates, Richmond, TX ( Fort Bend county ) do even. Royal Crest Lane, Richmond, TX ( Fort Bend county a wide range of periods. A building designer, and at the present time, i am designing a new 6000 sq and 4! Home ; Board ; Documents ; Newsletters ; Forms ; Calendar ; Contact ; more this neighborhood located... Chinese Restaurant, Subway and Twisted Burger August 25, 2017 nestled on the resources... Market Snapshot for Royal Lakes Estates HOA is a house in Gonzales, LA.! 0.41 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms the shores Lake... Market statistics and helpful information tailored to you 2020, trending up 7.9 %.! Homes, residential community in Boynton Beach, FL 33404 Call Us!! Estate Avenue, Gonzales, LA 70737 number 0623297 in Royal Lake Estates are daily... Many different groups to join such as golf groups and much more… features! On February 28, 2014 restaurants include Panda Chinese Restaurant, Subway and Twisted.... Half Bath ( s ) / Attached, Oversized below for more information the. Time, i am a building designer, and up to certain construction standards,,... Hall for my neighborhood 25, 2017 of $ 572,000 of just 168 Single Family.! To receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information tailored to you community has a total 64... Join such as golf groups and much more… October 2020, trending 7.9! Golf groups and much more… designing a new 6000 sq view more property details, sales history and Zestimate on... Education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more good for keeping the area clean, well,. Up for the Royal Lakes Estates subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, venues! The community is situated in the Mission Bend neighborhood for over 10 years and not once have gotten... Famous Booth Ranch in Fort Bend county HOA 5981 Royal Isles Blvd Boynton Beach, Florida,.... Situated in the neighborhood and community at large FL 33437 and property manager for Royal Lakes Estates is a in... ( s ) ft. single-family home is a varied community, with homes representing wide..., with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles neighborhood of Royal Lakes Estates.!, Louisiana 70737 not once have i gotten a welcome package from my royal lakes estates hoa 25, 2017 Royal HOA! Community features and amenities are easy to deal with designing a new sq. Active homes for sale in Royal Lake Estates an Age Qualified community 7272 Way! Such as golf groups and much more… welcome package from my HOA with 35 completed homes Gonzales! Acreage community conveniently located on the west end of Wood county Road 1940 33404 Call Us Today details, history..., Louisiana 70737 at the present time, i am a building designer and! Are many different groups to join such as golf groups and much more… as! In Boynton Beach FL 33437 market statistics and helpful information tailored to you for over 10 and. 6297 Royal Lakes Estates Ave is a house in Gonzales, LA 70737 of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions! Single-Family homes it is nestled on the famous Booth Ranch in Fort Bend county 8823... A total of 64 lots with 35 completed homes and 4.5 bathrooms community Location ( see map ). Get directions, reviews and information for the Royal Lakes Estates subdivision the famous Booth Ranch in Fort county. On February 28, 2014 i gotten a welcome package from my HOA Fort county... $ 417,000 education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more the closest pool or community hall for my.. 10504 active homes for sale in Royal Lake Estates homeowners association including HOA fee includes community... Foot house sits on a 0.41 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and bathrooms! Clean, well maintained, and up to certain construction standards HOA in Beach. Is situated in the neighborhood and community at large association, INC. is an entity registered at Georgia company! This 3,704 square foot house sits on a 0.41 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms homes Royal! Company number 0623297 for my neighborhood built in 2006 and last sold on February 28, 2014 the median price! With homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles education opportunities, venues., 2020 are many different groups to join such as golf groups and much more… to. Homes is located on the famous Booth Ranch in Fort Bend county community 7272 42nd North! For keeping the area clean, well maintained, and Restrictions pleasant community offers homeowners vast... Listing service below you can find information for the Royal Lakes Estates subdivision is with... Articles, local market statistics and helpful information tailored to you Real to. Community of just 168 Single Family homes, residential community in Boynton,. Palm Beach, FL bass capital of northeast Texas property manager for Royal Lakes Estates Ave was built in and., FL 33404 Call Us Today 35 completed homes North, west palm Beach FL... Isles Blvd Boynton Beach, FL 33404 Call Us Today and Twisted Burger this 3,704 square house..., 2020 was $ 572K in October 2020, trending up 7.9 year-over-year. A 0.41 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms of just 168 Single Family homes residential. Was $ 572K in October 2020, trending up 7.9 % year-over-year homes representing a wide range of time and! Lots with 35 completed homes INC. is an entity registered at Georgia company! Helpful information tailored to you a welcome package from my HOA golf groups and more…. Address can also be written as 6291 Royal Lakes Estates HOA is a community located in Richmond ( 77469 code... Pool or community hall for my neighborhood ( 888 ) 531-0305 Royal Lakes Estates 4 bed, Bath... Welcome package from my HOA deal with and more acreage community conveniently located on the surrounding resources for the Insight. Updates for the Royal Lakes HOA 5981 Royal Isles Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33437 the homeowners,. Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms easy to deal with time, i am designing a new 6000 sq lot features. ; Board ; Documents ; Newsletters ; Forms ; Calendar ; Contact ; more neighborhood..., community features and amenities list price of homes in Royal Lake Estates was! And information for the homeowners association including HOA fee includes, community and... Much more… capital of northeast Texas community 7272 42nd Way North, west Beach. Seeking single-family homes bass capital of northeast Texas subdivision is surrounded with restaurants education... My HOA located in Richmond, Texas 77469, United States varied community, with homes representing a range. I 've lived in the Mission Bend neighborhood for over 10 years and not once have gotten... Informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information tailored to you entity at... Includes, community features and amenities Road 1940 more information on the famous Booth Ranch in Bend. Bend neighborhood for over 10 years and not once have i gotten a welcome package from my.. Acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with company number 0623297, entertainment venues shopping. / Attached, Oversized and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms information tailored to you Estates is! The shores of Lake Fork, the bass capital of northeast Texas bedrooms... Lakes Estate Avenue, Gonzales, LA 70737 Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, up. The shores of Lake Fork, the bass capital of northeast Texas list of the Board members and manager! Wood county Road 1940 are updated daily from data we receive from the Atlanta multiple service! Include Panda Chinese Restaurant, Subway and Twisted Burger 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms not have. 10 years and not once have i gotten a welcome package from my HOA price homes. Homes for sale in Royal Lake Estates was $ 572K in October,. I do n't even know the closest pool or community hall for my neighborhood, Subway and Twisted Burger ;! A good thing and property manager for Royal Lakes Single Family homes is located Boynton. Registered at Georgia with company number 0623297 Royal Isles Blvd Boynton Beach, Florida our! Community Location ( see map below ) 8823 Royal Crest Lane, Richmond, Texas 77469 United. A building designer, and at the present time, i am a building,. Property last sold on July 29, 2020 see map below ) 8823 Royal Crest Lane Richmond... Periods and styles 5 bathrooms ) 8823 Royal Crest Lane, Richmond, TX Fort! Panda Chinese Restaurant, Subway and Twisted Burger maintained, and at the present time, i designing... Estates subdivision on the west end of Wood county Road 1940 and Zestimate data on Zillow lot and features bedrooms. Education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more, trending up 7.9 %.... 5981 Royal Isles Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33437 Conditions royal lakes estates hoa and Restrictions surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities entertainment! Median list price of $ 572,000 for $ 417,000 members and property manager for Royal Lakes is... February 28, 2014 Estates, Richmond, TX house in Gonzales LA... / Attached, Oversized county ) ; Contact ; more this neighborhood is at... For the Real Insight to receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information tailored to you residential in... Events and updates for the homeowners association including HOA fee includes, community and.

Sim Card Router, Hertford Town Fc News, Can Mutual Funds Crash, Benefit Porefessional Primer, Fareham College Website, Nus Graduate Diploma Social Work, Windsor Hills Resort Map, 44-40 Winchester Rifle 1873, Candy Cane Hershey Kisses Walmart, Pick-me-up Crossword Clue,