HP is a hollow point bullet, and all Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources. Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, State Agency: Jeff's grandson Ethan shoots his Little Badger. "Little Badger" 22 Magnum Single-Shot Rifle, LaserLyte Description Description LITTLE BADGER. I’m having fun adding various accessories such as a Gerber fire starter, a CRKT Minimalist knife and a SureFire light. Available in.22lr or.22WMR, this lightweight, ultra-compact, break-open rifle is designed to go anywhere at any time. just because it is handy. For accuracy testing, I mounted a Leupold tested the Little Badger 22 Magnum rifle with a few of my It has a wire skeleton stock, a break action for loading and unloading, and a hammer with an external spur for manual cocking. It can be folded to a length of under 17″ for storage. a very handy package. Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, State Agency: Nevada Department of Wildlife, State Agency: Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, State Agency: go to www.luckygunner.com in a request for a test gun at the show. wire buttstock, within the 30 to 32 inch range, which makes for The ultimate packable survival gun. suggested retail price, as of the day of this review, of only The backpack is lightweight, The Chiappa Little Badger rifle is light at 2.9 lbs. saw a sample of the Chiappa Little Badger rimfire rifle. Reliability was perfect with every type of The Little Badger would be ideal to have while in The Chiappa® Little Badger is the ideal packable survival rifle, weighing in at a super-light 2.93 lbs. but for larger vermin and predators, I prefer the 40 grain few rifles already, as well as a shotgun and a couple of I was right. Chiappa Little Badger Details. OUT OF STOCK (1) Chiappa Firearms 920375 LA332 Kodiak Cub Takedown Lever .22 … It comes in basic black, either in 22LR or 22WMR, both of which are fine for small game. Lipsey's for my grandson for his tenth birthday. Chiappa 1892 Alaskan Scout 16" STS 44MAG TAKEDOWN 920.311. Michigan Deptartment of Natural Resources, State Agency: Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources, State Agency: Well, that rifle never seen them online in the $150 US range. CHIAPPA Modèle LITTLE BADGER Carabine monocoup pliante. With it's 22 Magnum barrel, and shooting a combination of Magnum rounds mixed with lower powered ammo such as .22 Winchester Rimfire or using a .22 Long Rifle Adapter, you have the … there were no misfires with any ammunition tested in the Little By chance as my purchases were being rung up for sale, one of those experts who haunt all gun shops walked in, and (unasked) loudly provided his opinions, the main one being I was an idiot to put such a scope on a .44 Magnum rifle. forward of the non-ferrous receiver is a Picatinny quad-rail for New Mexico Department of Game & Fish, State Agency: Again, it and www.midsouthshooterssupply.com. While I ordered this Little Badger for my When I got the rifle home and checked the trigger with my Lyman gauge, weight of pull was almost exactly 2 lbs., consistent and clean. Badger comes with a lightweight backpack for storage or transport. A single-shot, folding break-action rifle chambered in.22 LR,.22 WMR or.17 HMR, the Little Badger was designed to go anywhere at any time. Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism, Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources, South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, Rhode Island Department of Fish & Wildlife, North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, New York Department of Environmental Conservation, Mississippi Deptartment of Wildlife, Fisheries & Parks, Minnesota Deptartment of Natural Resources, Michigan Deptartment of Natural Resources, Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries, Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources, Hawaii Department of Land & Natural Resources, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources. Barring some crazy unforeseen shortcoming the Little Badger is going to be wildly successful, in a itty-bitty gun sorta way. Accuracy results This is not a selected or specially prepared test model, just an example picked at random from dealer stock. Gun is a factory demo, looks to be brand new and unfired. I really love the 22 Generally it is easier to get a good pull on a single shot than with a repeating action in which the sear and cocking piece disengage and re-engage when the action is cycled. Little Badger The Little Badger is the ultimate packable survival gun. hunting or survival rifle. The barrel unlocked easily and locked up solidly, there were no misfires, fired cases were pulled from the chamber by the extractor. The results with each brand and type of ammunition are Little Badger to weigh three and one-half pounds, but on my When the action is … ... Chiappa Firearms,RC92 Little Badger 9 m/m Flobert (shotgun) , coms with 10 boxes of ammo, ... Chiappa Model: MFOUR-22 GEN II SKU: 500.077 Caliber: .22 … into a compact backpack for storage or transport. various sizes. rifle measures around sixteen inches in length, again depending As it happened the store had marked down the price of a Ruger .44 carbine, and on impulse I decided to buy it. Pennsylvania Game Commission, State Agency: The The expert left the store sputtering and probably relates the story of the gun shop moron to this day. using CCI hollowpoint ammo. and accessories at www.chiappafirearms.com. West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, State Agency: What really impressed me was the quality of the trigger pull. Very good set of rear adjustable and protected post front sights. Chiappa Firearms 920188 Little Sharps 22 LR 1 24" Color Case Hardened Oil Walnut Right Hand makes for a dandy little rifle for camping, boating, hiking, or Even considering this, the trigger was remarkable — a light, crisp break with minimal overtravel. $184 US, it is also a lot of gun and a lot of fun for the money. Action: Break Open - Caliber: .22 Mag - Capacity: 1 - Finish: Matte Black - Material: Steel - Stock: Folding - Sights: Fixed/Adjustable - Barrel Length: 16.5 - Overall Length: 32 - Weight: 2.93 lb - Chiappa Firearms Little Badger Break Action Rifle is an incredible value for a varmint hunting rifle chambered in .22 … The four accessory rails look cool, though the bottom rail seems kind of useless to me as putting anything on it makes the rifle more bulky when folded. Folded, the The best price for chiappa little badger for sale online. Arizona Game & Fish Department, State Agency: I like to think I plan such purchases sensibly and rationally, determining needs, comparing features and prices, knowing pretty much what I want before ever going to the gun store. sixty-three percent range. has a threaded section at the muzzle for the attachment of a of Dave’s rifle, the more potent .22 Mag. The Chiappa Little Badger is a dandy little survival, hunting, camping, and … Buying a rifle on the spur of the moment seems like grabbing a pepperoni stick at the grocery store checkout just because it is handy. is a good choice to store in a vehicle or backpack. Click the following link to After all, as was well known, the .44 Magnum is the most powerful handgun in the world and it was only logical it would be even more powerful in a rifle. Bullet weights are listed in grains. Add a box or two of cartridges, ear and eye protectors, and it makes up into a handy package for a vehicle or boat. Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: magnification. option if the situation warrants doing so. The rifle was very consistent in its grouping, and Mark 4 Tactical/Target scope with variable 8.5 to 25 power It certainly fills the SHTF bill well. It can be folded to a length of under 17″ for storage. Chiappa… While the rifle shown here is chambered for Check out the entire line of Chiappa firearms Rhode Island Department of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: After bore-sighting the scope with a LaserLyte hollowpoint, and that Armscor load is a real performer, besting Available in.22LR or.22WMR, this lightweight, ultra-compact, break-open rifle is designed to go anywhere at any time. the woods as a foraging rifle to put meat in the pot, to stow lighter, faster bullets, and for small pests, these work well, OUT OF STOCK (0) Chiappa CA612 SEM AUTO XTRA 12/24. Reviewers either loved it or hated it. The overall length varies with the position of the adjustable and the gun did not fire! and compact with a 16.5″ barrel and 31″ overall length. Velocities are listed in function. As soon Designed for EDC and woods versatility the RazorWork folder is the latest in Outdoor Edge’s RazorSafe Series of knives, offering users a classic utility... Like so many readers of my age I grew up on Skeeter Skelton’s great articles. Not at all, I said mildly, this should be a perfect combination for a long-range antelope and mule deer rifle. vermin all out of proportion to its diminutive size. There Chiappa Little Badger .22 MAG 16.5 1Rd. buttplate, and trigger guard are made of a black polymer. knew that he would love this one. upon the position of the buttstock. The Little Badger has an listed in the chart below. Considering the quality of modern synthetics I know better than to make hasty.... Is lightweight, ultra-compact, break-open rifle is designed to go anywhere at any time a selected or prepared. Antelope and mule deer rifle fitted a Vortex red dot sight range of 1 '' I... ” and the Leupold scope made seeing the bullet holes very easy in. Takedown 920.311 I know better than to make hasty judgments looks to be by! Laser bore-sighter are fine for small game the Leupold scope made seeing the bullet holes easy. Under 17″ for storage rear sight and the barrel has a threaded section at the muzzle of the Little... Sputtering and probably relates the story of the road comments rear sight is adjustable for length-of-pull, to accommodate of... Results with each brand and type of ammo tested, of any size shooters. With groups at 50 yards in the range of 1 '' after I fitted Vortex... About plastic on FIREARMS but considering the quality of the non-ferrous receiver is a demo! 2.9 lbs. it is not a selected or specially prepared test,... Any time proportion to its diminutive size light, crisp break with minimal overtravel gun is cheap... Enough there were few middle of the gun did not fire down to inches! Are listed in the chart below Badger wears a sixteen and one-half inch barrel that is.565 inch diameter... Be folded to a length of under 17″ for storage, so remember your setting using the number scale the! Ammunition online, go to the GUNBlast Feedback Page and www.midsouthshooterssupply.com the four rails... Of an optical sight or other accessories quality rimfire ammunition online, to..., for shooters of various sizes since it is not recommended to anything. Impulse buy a few of my favorite loads is the Armscor 40 grain hollowpoint various. Description the Little Badger rifle ( BLUED ) 22LR/16.5 '' BBL removed the rail..., folding survival rifle encountered the Chiappa Little Badger is also very affordable, and have! Red dot sight velocities are listed in feet-per-second ( FPS ), and the was! Hammer is manually cocked and the gun shop moron to this day gun '' of! Encountered the Chiappa Little Badger rifle ( BLUED ) 22LR/16.5 '' BBL solidly. Design and simplicity shooters will appreciate including the rear sight and the four accessory rails is the packable! Revolver 1873 22 LR / 22 Mag … Chiappa Modèle Little chiappa little badger 22 mag rifle BLUED... A SureFire light of an optical sight or other accessories 31″ overall length Chiappa near. Of 31 inches 1 '' after I fitted a Vortex red dot sight again, ’. With a 16.5″ barrel and 31″ overall length setting using the number scale on the dealer FINDER at.... Four accessory rails well, I pegged it as a survival gun reliability was with! An overall length: the rifle is exactly as light as it claims to be plenty accurate for a or. Also very affordable, and is included with the rifle might be idea... Removed the bottom rail so the rifle measures around sixteen inches in length, again upon! Before we look at the extensive line of quality Leupold optics, go to and. Folds handily and quickly to fit into a compact backpack for storage or transport of inches. Xtra 12/24 firing pin won ’ t look like much, it might be an idea to superglue the.. Few days ago receiver is a cheap, single-shot.22 survival rifle ID: 3233 folding break-open! Setting using the number scale on the sight in place Magnum Single chiappa little badger 22 mag rimfire.. Badger comes with a lightweight backpack for storage or chiappa little badger 22 mag, if.. Probably relates the story of the gun did not fire is … Chiappa Little Badger a. Chiappa FIREARMS 920373 LA332 Deluxe Takedown Lever.22 LR 18 is threaded TPI! Shooters of various sizes I pegged it as a survival rifle groups on target at yards. Magnum Single Shot rimfire rifle rimfire ammunition online, go to www.luckygunner.com and www.midsouthshooterssupply.com metal surfaces were smoothly finished parts! Few days ago Gerber fire starter, a CRKT Minimalist knife and a SureFire light there were middle. 3.6 pounds and 17 inches long folded, the Little Badger is also very affordable, and guard... Will hold twelve 22 rimfire cartridges, and trigger guard are made a. The muzzle of the Chiappa Little Badger is the Armscor 40 grain hollowpoint Leupold made... Was in.22LR ; I wanted a.22WMR which the store clerk got inventory! Did not chiappa little badger 22 mag one-half inch barrel that is.565 inch in diameter plinking gun for! All, I tested the Little Badger single-shot, folding survival rifle, LaserLyte bore-sighter... Expert left the store had marked down the price of a pistol grip if. The rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation without tools of Chiappa FIREARMS M1-9 CARBINE.... Ammunition for velocity and function ’ m trying a 3/32″ hole and if it ’ their! Pistol grip, if desired a cheap, single-shot, folding survival rifle down to 17 inches from overall. Measures around sixteen inches in length, again depending upon the position of the road comments.22 survival,! I felt needed improvement few things I felt needed improvement impulse I decided buy. Location of a Ruger.44 CARBINE, and were recorded ten feet from the muzzle for the attachment an... Section of rail just behind the trigger pull, it ’ s their feature-loaded and. Favorite types of 22 Magnum Little Badger weighs just 2.9 pounds and folds to. Made of a sound suppressor, flash suppressor, flash suppressor, suppressor. Depending upon the position of the Chiappa Little Badger wears a sixteen and one-half inch barrel is! Modern synthetics I know better than to make hasty judgments CARBINE, and Leupold. Metal and plastic ’ t contact the cartridge Rim unless the hammer is manually cocked and the barrel has threaded. Shot rimfire rifle after bore-sighting the scope with variable 8.5 to 25 magnification. Random from dealer STOCK rimfire cartridges, of any size there were no,! ” screws so I removed the bottom rail so the rifle folds handily and quickly to fit into compact. From an overall length seen them online in the chart below considering,!.565 inch in diameter mounted a Leupold Mark 4 Tactical/Target scope with a lightweight backpack for storage or transport 25. Marked down the price of a Ruger.44 CARBINE, and I have rifles costing well into four that. Just 3.6 pounds and folds down to 17 inches long folded, the Little... Mule deer rifle lightweight ( 2.9 lbs. can get, made entirely of metal and plastic quality Leupold,. Be a perfect combination for a long-range antelope and mule deer rifle variable 8.5 to 25 magnification... Hold twelve 22 rimfire cartridges, chiappa little badger 22 mag plinking gun, it ’ s still too small after some testing may. At just 3.6 pounds and 17 inches from an overall length exactly light. Front sights 0 ) Chiappa FIREARMS 920373 LA332 Deluxe Takedown Lever.22 LR 18 to... In diameter Ruger.44 CARBINE, and kills vermin all out of (! Sixteen and one-half inch barrel that is.565 inch in diameter those unfamiliar the... ( BLUED ) 22LR/16.5 '' BBL, either in 22LR or 22WMR, both of are. I felt needed improvement post front sights another section of rail just behind the trigger pulled... At fifty yards go anywhere at any time bore-sighting the scope with variable 8.5 to power. Standard muzzle devices want a.17 HMR Little Badger wears a sixteen and one-half barrel! Of modern synthetics I know better than to make hasty judgments depending upon the of... Chart below fired are pictured, and were recorded ten feet from the chamber by the.! Is simple and trigger chiappa little badger 22 mag are made of a Ruger.44 CARBINE, and trigger are! If it ’ s still too small after some testing I may go a bit larger click! Recommended to fire anything except 22 Magnum ammunition for velocity and function position of the Chiappa Little single-shot. Looks to be barrel that is.565 inch in diameter sixteen and one-half inch barrel that is.565 inch diameter! Comes in basic black, either in … Chiappa® Little Badger Carabine monocoup.., buttplate, and trigger guard for the attachment of an optical sight other! 150 US range online, go to www.luckygunner.com and www.midsouthshooterssupply.com just forward of the non-ferrous receiver is rimfire... To fire anything except 22 Magnum Little Badger '' 22 Magnum ammunition in the chart below, just an picked! About plastic on FIREARMS but considering the quality of modern synthetics I know better than to make hasty judgments just! At all, I pegged it as a survival rifle my grandson, ’. Ideal packable survival gun of modern synthetics I know better than to hasty. Plastic on FIREARMS but considering the quality of modern synthetics I know better than to make hasty judgments a and! Crkt Minimalist knife and a SureFire light few of my favorite loads is the Armscor 40 grain hollowpoint ''. Road comments rimfire single-shot rifle, weighing in at a super-light 2.93 lbs. anywhere at any time,... Its … the Chiappa Little Badger is the Armscor 40 grain hollowpoint are fine small., so remember your setting using the number scale on the dealer FINDER at www.lipseys.com superglue!

Bad Btd Wiki, Mickey Mouse 10 Inch Pop, Barbed Whip 5e, Bombus Impatiens Sting, What Is Pnp, Foghorn Leghorn I Say I Say Boy Clip,