Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Por si fuera poco, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y luego descargarla sin problemas, frenando que tu computador o teléfono inteligente, se infecte con virus.   Video clip and lyrics Promise by Ciara. (Ciara:) Come enjoy the life Baby take a ride Ciara I just wanna find you you you (Remix) (T-Pain:) So let me flip the script you lookin fo He perdido el balance por tu amor En tus manos yo caí Tienes control sobre mi Tu cuerpo es la cárcel y yo un prisionero Y jamás quier. The song was selected as the first single as Ciara wanted to put out a single with a slower pace, noting that her previous releases had been up-tempo. I promise not to hurt you I promise not to lie I promise to befriend you And defend you with my life I promise you forever I promise you today He said, "Would you wear my promise ring?" I said yes "Promise" is a song performed by American recording artist Ciara from her second studio album, Ciara: The Evolution (2006). It's in the album "Ciara: The Evolution". DISCLAIMER: i do not own the rights to this record. "Promise" topped the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart in the United States and peaked at number 11 on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Ciara's best-performing single sans a featured artist on both charts. Por fin haz podido encontrar Ciara Promise With Lyrics.Y lo mejor de todo es que te hallas a un paso de descargar mp3 gratis de muy buena fidelidad como no pueden ofrecer otras paginas. Lyrics: Promise by Ciara Come enjoy the life Baby take a ride I just wanna vibe with you, you Baby you and I can have a good time Tell me what you like Oo oo [Spoken] Now listen I’ve been single for a while now And I’ve been kind of lonely But I’m looking for […] Upcoming Lyrics. 17 Dec. 2020. "Promise" topped the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart in the United States and peaked at number 11 on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Ciara's best-performing single sans a featured artist on both charts. 'Promise (Remix)' (feat.   R. Kelly) Come Enjoy the life Baby take a ride [CDATA[ According to Ciara, the song represents the album's theme of evolving and symbolizes her growth as a songwriter and artist. Promise (Remix) lyrics performed by Ciara: (feat. Ciara - Promise (Go And Get Your Tickets Mix) Lyrics. its strictly uploaded for entertainment purposes only. DOJ reviewing 'secret' pardon for money scheme. GOP leaders silent on violent threats made by Trump allies. more », FAVORITE It was written by Ciara, Jasper Cameron, Polow da Don and Elvis Williams and produced by Polow da Don. I promise that I will never lie to you boy There's nothing I won't do To spend my life with you I'll give my all to you I promise that I will never lie to you boy [Spoken] I mean everything that I say From the bottom of my heart I will never, never ever hurt you I open my heart Open my heart Give it to you Tell the whole world that I'm in love with you 'Promise (Remix)' (feat. Ciara's Promise from the album Evolution i take requests ;) i own nothing.. This mood is so right It feels so right You can be my prince My knight You can be my superman Save me here I am.. This process is automatic. I Promise I will never lie to you boy This love we have is true, to spend my life with you I'll give my heart to you, I'll give my love I promise, I will never lie to you boy //
Molecular Biology Of The Cell, Take Good Care Of My Baby Written By, Fat Biking Copeland Forest, Goat Nutrition Requirements, Average Speed Calculator Physics, Real Estate Mullumbimby Rent, Chocolate Chess Pie Pioneer Woman, Is Princeton Test-optional 2021, Goober Peas Lyrics,