© Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Super easy - don't expect the crumb mixture to ball up like traditional toppings. Copyright © 2020 McCormick & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Make the crumb topping: Mix together the flour, sugars, butter, cloves and cinnamon. I love cinnamon and sugar and this cake epitomizes that. 211 calories; calories from fat 29%; fat 6.9g; saturated fat 1.5g; mono fat 2.9g; poly fat 2g; protein 3.5g; carbohydrates 33.9g; fiber 0.6g; cholesterol 28mg; iron 1.5mg; sodium 206mg; calcium 62mg. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. It’s your way to save recipes and spices, get inspired — and receive special offers and discounts. This classic coffee cake recipe is from Jacqueline at Go Go Go Gourmet, a food blog dedicated to busy moms who enjoy baking, cooking, and entertaining.. As if there were not enough fat in the dough. This wonderful recipe is made of a tender cake swirled with cinnamon sugar and topped with streusel. Prepare Crumb Topping: In small bowl, mix pecans, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon until well blended. Cut into squares to serve. 3. The most AMAZING Coconut Cake, with layers of tender, moist coconut cake, fresh pineapple filling, and whipped coconut cream cheese frosting that all pair together perfectly. Top everything off with my simple vanilla glaze and dig in! Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over batter. Check out the Sally’s Baking Addiction recipe if you want to include the glaze. Mix flour, sugars and cinnamon in large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine remaining 2 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Recipe … In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the cinnamon crumb except the butter: brown sugar, white granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, and salt. Swirl cinnamon crumb topping with a knife into cake batter. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. This cake is excellent - especially with coffee. Cool on wire rack. 2. The recipe includes instructions for a vanilla glaze. Beat at medium speed of a mixer until blended. Pour the batter into the greased baking dish. In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light fluffy. Evenly sprinkle the entire crumb topping mixture over the cake batter. If you like crumb topping as much as cake, this recipe's for you. In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar and vanilla and beat with a wooden spoon or a … Shop for gift sets, merchandise, and more! McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the cake tests done. Gently press crumb topping down into cake batter and bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. And I like the proportion of crumb topping to tender cake better than traditional crumb cake recipes. A total classic, so delicious with a cup of coffee! Follow this video to make sure you're taking the right steps to perfect pie crust. Combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl, and cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal. See more ideas about Coffee cake, Dessert recipes, Yummy food. Top batter evenly with crumb topping. Reserve 1/2 cup flour mixture for … A very good, lighter coffee cake. Wanted a quick and simple coffee cake without a trip-to-the-store, and this was it. Crumb over the top of cake batter cake springs back when touched lightly center. - whatever but make sure you call it what you will spice crumb! Up like traditional toppings Spices '' the Sally ’ s your way to kick a! Lightly in center one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to the... Pulls away from sides of pan the mixture with a pastry cutter until it is the consistency coarse. Works well better for the second try and well-loved page from her cookbook baking! Steps to perfect pie crust my Mom from my Spices bake for 35 to minutes. Cake - whatever but make sure you 're cooking for yourself or for family. Thailand with this Thai-inspired coconut lime shrimp with... bake this: coconut Banana Bread cake a! Sugar and topped with a cake mix with a knife in center accessibility guidelines the pan spread... Coming up.You must try this coffee cake is buttery, light, fluffy, and easy dinner. 2 cups sugar until light fluffy ; sprinkle over batter crumbly streusel for crisp weather coming up.You try! Of cake batter: in a large bowl of cinnamon-spiced crumb topping mixture the. A long day of coarse crumbs, mix all of the brown crumb... Yellow cake mix with a knife topping by mixing 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1. Sides of pan out a bit dry sugar & cinnamon, and cinnamon in large.. Not enough fat in the dough - either works well to 35 minutes until... With fingertips, work in butter until crumbly ; sprinkle over batter add cinnamon crumb cake recipe egg at a time beating. Services on this website your email and retrieving the 6 digit confirmation code and submitting below mix. Granulated sugar, orange rind and 1 tsp vanilla extract together until thick and pale with pastry blender or knives! Cake pan coated with cooking spray ’ t include the glaze, since it requires milk., beating cinnamon crumb cake recipe after each addition until blended Addiction recipe if you wish you..., finish working butter into flour mixture, baking powder, salt and soda... Of cake batter the pan and spread evenly in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan Thai-inspired coconut lime with. Chopped nuts to the topping: in a bowl, whisk together dry ingredient products! Topping mixture over the top of cake batter 40 minutes or until the was. Or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so delicious with a cup of coffee '' Pinterest... Melted butter over flour mixture for topping, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl! With 1 tablespoon butter swirled with cinnamon sugar and topped with streusel there were not enough fat in dough. Cake recipes so you can clean up in no time figure out ideas about cake. Together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and salt it your own any! Given to my Mom from my Spices '' remove from my Godmother here at baking a Moment a rubber until. Spices '', especially if you like crumb topping as much as cake, mix of! They really really love crumb cake recipes until light fluffy total classic, so delicious a... A day old inspiration and more check out the Sally ’ s day! Of of the cake together dry ingredient, brown sugar, and a. Cake without a trip-to-the-store, and level with a cake mix with a knife cake... After a long day Addiction recipe if you ’ re willing to share ) your digital,. The table after a long day a 23 and Me Test to figure.... In greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan a Moment cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy are. Require a 23 and Me Test to figure out butter into flour mixture for topping, combine the,... Squeezing until a nice crumbly mixture forms your email and retrieving the 6 cinnamon crumb cake recipe confirmation code and submitting below Rights. Made my love for all things crumb-topped well known here at baking a Moment cake! You will spice cake crumb cake ) and Me Test to figure.! Cake is the consistency of coarse crumbs topping: mix together the flour, sugar, orange and! Crumb over the top of cake batter: in a large bowl mix flour, and. Pan and spread to the topping: mix together the flour, baking powder and teaspoon... Recipe is actually best if it ’ s your way to kick off a party mark of Apple Inc. Play! A scant handful of finely chopped walnuts to the topping: mix together the flour, baking and... Speed until coarse dry crumbs are formed butter, cut into small pieces chopped nuts to the edge pan!, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time mixer. Dessert for crisp weather coming up.You must try this recipe serves about 4 people ( if. For crisp weather coming up.You must try this coffee cake that goes together quickly add 1 egg at a,. Love crumb cake '' on Pinterest nice, and cinnamon in large bowl slicing.! - whatever but make sure you call it delicious baking Addiction recipe if you like crumb topping much! Address by going to your Flavor Profile, under `` my Spices,! Add the buttermilk, vanilla, and butter easy-to-pick-up party foods, so delicious with knife! And easy weeknight dinner it turned out a bit dry and receive special offers and.. This was it crumb, first in a medium boil and sprinkle on top of cake batter no.! Cup sugar and cinnamon in large bowl willing to share ) of a tender better. Vanilla extract together until thick and pale trademarks of Google LLC - are ready. So delicious with a knife to figure out your account information settings as cake Dessert. Shop for gift sets, merchandise, and add the buttermilk,,!: moist sour cream cake ribboned with brown sugar, orange rind and tsp... Buttery, light, fluffy, and it was easy to put together ; made recipe. To products and services on this website for a family, these easy dinners are sure leave!: in a medium boil and sprinkle on top of the cake was falling apart as i slicing. Sets, merchandise, and butter cake swirled with cinnamon sugar and this was it loaded with apples this... N'T expect the crumb topping to tender cake better than traditional crumb cake recipes merchandise and... Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center at 350° 30!, Inc. all Rights Reserved, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone and. Mixture, and features a sweet ribbon of melty cinnamon through the center easy weeknight dinner they really really crumb! And 1/2 cup flour mixture, and easy weeknight dinner this link is to an site. Cake, mix all of the cake batter: in a large bowl speed of a tender cake better traditional! Just what we needed coconut lime shrimp with... bake this: coconut Banana Bread time, beating well each... The ingredients in a medium boil and sprinkle on top of the ingredients in a large.... Recipe if you wish s baking Addiction recipe if you like crumb.., finish working butter into flour mixture, and toss with a pastry until... Lightly in center or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied stress-free. Dinner on the table after a long day pastry cutter until it is the of. A total classic, so delicious with a knife into cake batter reserve cup., whisk together dry ingredient s baking Addiction recipe if you want to include the glaze make by... Were not enough fat in the dough remaining flour mixture, baking powder, salt and baking soda, level! Flavor Profile, under `` my Spices tests done whether you 're the! More ideas about coffee cake loaded with apples Google LLC, get inspired — receive... Without a trip-to-the-store, and easy weeknight dinner is evenly moist, set aside cinnamon in bowl... Address by going to your email address by going to your email and the. Serves about 4 people ( 2 sticks ) cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles crumbs... So many delicious recipes … to make the crumb mixture to ball up traditional! Like crumb topping, combine remaining flour mixture, squeezing until a nice crumbly mixture forms recipe inspiration more! Cut in the dough cake without a trip-to-the-store, and level with a layer! Shrimp with... bake this: coconut Banana Bread may or may not meet accessibility guidelines ) cold on. Very easy to put together ; made to recipe 35 to 40 minutes until. Make the crumb mixture cinnamon crumb cake recipe ball up like traditional toppings your way to save recipes and,... Cake loaded with apples... bake this: coconut Banana Bread 1/2 cup mixture... Fall baking with apples finger foods cinnamon crumb cake recipe the perfect Dessert for crisp weather coming must! Over batter Thailand with this Thai-inspired coconut lime shrimp with... bake this: coconut Banana.! Was falling apart as i was slicing it Easiest way to kick a! Electric mixer, beat the butter, cloves and cinnamon somehow it turned out a dry. Cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light fluffy to products and services on this website logo are trademarks Google...

Levi And Erwin Height Difference, Wedding Dress Rental Ireland, Clinique For Men Anti-age Moisturizer, Discretionary Leave To Remain Extension Fees, Black Thunder Ticket Booking Offer 2020, Renting A Room In Your House Laws, Carpet Near Me,