I did not visit the on site restaurant but it was busy when I passed through at lunch time and later in the evening, Mrs P. Families - 08/11/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, The room was comfortable and of a high standard but we didn't get the greatest of welcome on arrival and this may have been because we arrived quite light and there was a big Halloween function going on in the Restaurant/Lobby area of the hotel and staff were very busy, G. Couples - 21/10/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, John Families - 01/10/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Easy access, close to the A7 highway and 15 minutes from the TGV train station, 11 meeting rooms measuring 5059 sq. The restaurant on site was the highlight with live music and good food. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. I forgot there 2250€! The manager refused to come and address the situation and when my friend got up to speak with her (she was in the bar area) she said “I’m too busy” to deal with this. Open for: Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. Swimming pool, terrace and 2 tennis courts. kindness of the staff don't get me wrong, it's ok. but no the same as the common area.”, “We stay in Novotel on one night and after that our next destination will be Frankfurt. Stay really helpful and warm. Please enter a valid email address. Novotel Hotels - Book a Novotel hotel: meeting rooms for your business trip and large family rooms to share with your kids. David Families - 25/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Anonymous Families - 22/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. See recent guest reviews Been there many times - always ok. A swimming pool, a terrace and 2 tennis courts are available. High tea, Novotel Avignon Nord Hotel. Novotel Avignon Nord's 100 rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and safes. They quickly made up the sofa bed when we told them we would be 1 more person in 1 room.” An open-plan space that is ideal for relaxing in a warm and friendly environment. Respect the privacy of others. The hotel's restaurant, Confidentiel, serves dishes made with local products. Our guests praise the breakfast and the comfy rooms in our reviews. The Novotel Hotel Avignon Nord is a 4-star hotel that is the place to stay for business travel, for a holiday stay, or while on your way to and from elsewhere. I will share your comments with our team. After searching, I remembered that I forgot them in Novotel in the safe. The rest of the night was waiters apologizing to us, and us telling them how great they were and that they were not to blame – it was such a surreal experience and really uncomfortable to be part of. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features an … WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Families enjoy the breakfast. Good for couples – they rated the facilities 8.2 for two-person stays. How to get to Novotel Avignon Nord from Marseille Provence Airport. A golf course and a shopping center can be found nearby. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Very helpful and friendly staff.”. Sincerely, Karine Giner, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team. Αξιολόγηση του Novotel Avignon Nord από τους πελάτες μας: "Τέλειο". Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. All distances are measured in straight lines. Luis R. M. Families - 11/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Priceline™ Guest Score [8.3 Very Good] 【 Novotel Avignon Nord Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Novotel Avignon Nord in Vaucluse. Offering free WiFi, Novotel Avignon Nord is located close to the A7 motorway, 10 km away from the centre of Avignon. Could you please let me offer you 2000 points on your member card? 1K likes. and asked to speak with the manager to inquire about the missing plates. (safe????) You are the best! Good for star travel in Provance.”, “The lobby of the hotel, the restaurant area and the pool are very nice. View deals for Novotel Avignon Nord, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. The room is large and comfy. Menu. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Breakfast is great and there's a kids little room to play.”, “We stay in Novotel on one night and after that our next destination will be Frankfurt. At the next day I discovered that my money had disappeared. Check for travel restrictions. Merci! Please try again. The hotel's restaurant, Confidentiel, serves dishes made with local products. My second stay in this well located and pragmatic hotel. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Was really disappointed . I tried to get her attention to politely squeeze in my question, but she actively ignored me. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. At the next day I discovered that my money had disappeared.”, “Marvelous fresh orange juice for brealkfast ! I was in such a shock that somebody at a hotel would speak to me this way that I immediately left, completely terrified and with no desire to ever go back to the reception. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. They quickly made up the sofa bed when we told them we would be 1 more person in 1 room.”, “We stay in Novotel on one night and after that our next destination will be Frankfurt. The live jazz performance was so great, colouring the whole space. It is always interesting to receive feedback. kindness of the staff deco”, “The staff were very helpful - the room and en suite facilities were lovely - the bar and restaurant were beautifully fitted out”, “The room was spacious and very comfy. Hotel chain/brand: The world of Novotel Suites. In the heart of Provence, Florence Delbosc and the entire team at the Novotel Avignon Nord hotel are delighted to welcome you and wish you a very pleasant stay. 100 rooms including 2 suites with, design modern decor that delights all your senses. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available. Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. The hotel bar/restaurant is great and has a very nice vibe. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. The world of Novotel. Book Novotel Avignon Nord, Sorgues with the 100% Australian owned Hotel.com.au. Dear CHADI BOU Z., We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Avignon Nord. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. The hotel's restaurant, Confidentiel, serves dishes made with local products. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. Bathrooms include baths or showers and complimentary toiletries. The rooms are not as nice. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. kindness of the staff deco, The staff were very helpful - the room and en suite facilities were lovely - the bar and restaurant were beautifully fitted out. All the best hotel deals on ebookers.com. Something went wrong – please try again later. Anonymous Families - 14/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. The rooms are not as nice. We value your privacy To give you a personalised experience we (and the third parties we work with) collect info about how and when you use Skyscanner. Novotel Avignon Nord - Book online Novotel Avignon Nord in arrondissement of Avignon, France best price guarantee, no booking fee on Traveloka Novotel Avignon Nord - Novotel Avignon Nord is a grand hotel in Avignon. The reception had only one person working and was busy with another guest. Please note that children under 16 years old can enjoy breakfast for free. Private parking is possible on site for free. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Novotel Avignon Nord 】 Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Send a question to the property to find out more. When would you like to stay at Novotel Avignon Nord? Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. Since she had already left before me, she asked me to ask the reception if somebody had dropped them off, so I could maybe mail them to her. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Comfortable bed. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. when we arrived around 9pm in Friday evening, the parking was full and we wondered why... we found out when we entered the hotel entrance! Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip. Corsica Business - 07/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, I have stayed here before and loved it but this time let down by poor receptionists and dirty bedroom, Simple Business - 13/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free. At the next day I discovered that my money had disappeared. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. With my apologize. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Meeting rooms and … I called there and told about this situation by phone. Good sized room. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Try again? Thanks for Karine and her crew! We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. At Novotel Avignon Nord, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and outdoor tennis courts. 4) Monday: My friends forgot her sunglasses somewhere at the hotel on Saturday before the wedding and didn’t notice until Sunday night. Try again. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Sono disponibili anche un bar e 11 sale conferenze con luce naturale per le vostre riunioni e funzioni (capienza 200 persone). Thanks! Nice hotel, unfortunately many service complaints, S.h. Book now to take full advantage of the entirely renovated hotel. Read more, “Marvelous fresh orange juice for brealkfast ! Offering free WiFi, Novotel Avignon Nord is located close to the A7 motorway, 6.2 mi away from the center of Avignon. Hôtel Novotel Avignon Nord. Novotel Avignon Nord accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Free! Families - 24/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL, Room smelliest smoking The employee tried to use perfume Hôtel far from Avignon We liked the restaurant «  confidentiel » Good menu Very professional and pleasant staff, Anonymous Families - 12/08/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Loved the decor in the restaurant. Novotel Avignon Nord Novotel Avignon Nord is an accommodation in Vaucluse. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Good location – show map. Cocktail hour. The TV was large. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Hotel was in a good location for traveling through Provence. Our restaurant, Confidentiel, is great place to try new flavors for those with adventurous palates! 끖 * Really added some character and made it a pleasant place to pass the evening. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Ps In the hotel working excellent restaurant, Marvelous fresh orange juice for brealkfast ! Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Novotel Avignon Nord Hotel: change? ft. (470 m²), Nearby: SplashWorld park, Popes' Palace, Pont d'Avignon, 135 avenue louis pasteur 84700 sorgues france, By road from Avignon Centre :  D 225 CCial AVIGNON NO, A7 SORTIE 23 AVIGNON NORD At 0.1km / 0.06 miles. I called there and told about this situation by phone. Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property. The hotel bar/restaurant is great and has a very nice vibe. We were particularly happy with the fact that hand disinfecting gel was available absolutely everywhere, social distancing Instructions were clearly displayed and therefore adhered to, and almost everybody wore a mask. don't get me wrong, it's ok. but no the same as the common area. Your contribution should be yours. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Lock in a great price for Novotel Avignon Nord – rated 8.2 by recent guests! T. I. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Popular attractions WAVE ISLAND and Palais des Papes are located nearby. Whoops! Unfortunally, we did not attached this importance that your event deserved and we regret that our team did not understand this point. A swimming pool, a terrace and 2 tennis courts are available. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. deco”. Novotel Home; Novotel Experience. After 20 minutes, they found my money and my friends safely took it away. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. We asked again when everyone was finished with their meal after around 1 hour (!) Also, normally she should have asked if we maybe were somewhere else that day before giving me the “gym info” – what is the point of that? ), I already have a booking at this property. I forgot there 2250€! Ps In the hotel working excellent restaurant” The Novotel Hotel Avignon Nord stands at the crossroads to the Luberon, Mont Ventoux and the Alpilles. We informed the front desk and they immediately changed us to room 209 Which then was filled with cobwebs. We all travel a lot and are used to being at hotels, so this kind of service was shocking to all of us, 3) Sunday: on our last night, we had a dinner at the hotel with 8 people, 6 of us ordered steak. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. After 20 minutes, they found my money and my friends safely took it away. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Good sized room. Our large rooms equiped with a cosy sofa bed can accomodate families. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. France. Book the best price today and relax with our Price Guardian service. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Lunch, Actual travel distances may vary. Que vous recherchiez de la détente, des activités sportives, dans un lieu convivial et … I said that makes sense, because we went to the gym after the pool, but she did not believe me and said she would not give them to me because – I quote: “well you said pool first”. Ratings: Staff [7.7] - Cleanliness [8.7] - Location [8.6] Tea and coffee making facilities are available in Superior Rooms and Suites. They were not sorry or tried to help find solutions, which I found odd. Thanks for Karine and her crew! 2) Saturday: The hotel did not have enough irons and all of us were wedding guests and needed to iron our clothes before the event. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Error: The hotel bar/restaurant is great and has a very nice vibe. Great place for an overnight stay. Novotel Avignon Nord - Novotel Avignon Nord is an 4-star accommodation comprising 100 air-conditioned rooms just outside Monastere de la Visitation. 1K likes. Needless to say, the whole dinner experience was ruined, the poor staff felt terrible and seemed to be mortified by the manager, even though we assured them that we were in no way mad at them but with the way management handled it. Internet. Europe. Novotel Avignon Nord from Mapcarta, the free map. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. The food is very good and the staff in general is very nice. I am not sure what they were checking but it took ages so I ran out of time – I needed the shuttle times before leaving the hotel. Bou Z. Choose to cancel for free for more flexibility. This time the restaurant/bar area was overloaded and parking became a challenge. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 135 avenue Louis Pasteur (Sorgues), 84700 Sorgues, France, Novotel Avignon Nord has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 26, 2008, I already have a booking with this property, Free private parking available at the hotel. Découvrez les actualités du Novotel Avignon Nord sur cette page officielle Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. The lobby of the hotel, the restaurant area and the pool are very nice. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Breakfast, Sincerely, Hélène Checconi Room Division Manager Novotel Avignon Nord, Dear Mrs H., First of all, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience in our hotel. She rudely said “NO”, which was already a shock to me, but she then continued to bark “YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I’M DONE HERE” at me in front of the other guest, who was also clearly confused by her sudden rage. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. So lively, full of people and great ambience! We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. I went to the reception and asked if somebody found sunglasses at the pool (because we spent most of the day at the pool) and the lady at the reception showed me the sunglasses – which were my friend’s! Clean rooms, convenient parking, great location as it’s walking distance from restaurants and bakeries. Novotel Avignon Nord Hotel: Very pleasant, quick stay - See 992 traveler reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for Novotel Avignon Nord Hotel at Tripadvisor. The bride told us we could therefore request the booklet at the reception, which I wanted to do on the first day before heading out for the day so I knew the shuttle times for the event that night. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Come and stay at the Novotel Avignon Nord, 10 minutes from Avignon city centre and take advantage of Provence's famous climate. We have pictures of everything and were extremely uncomfortable. Normally, each room should have one, but the reception said the hotel only had 3 or 4 and they were all gone, so we had to go to the wedding with wrinkled clothes or use our hair straighteners – bot pretty bad options. Customer review rating 4.5/5 4,628 reviews, I can take advantage of the Members' rate. This midscale brand proposes a full-service offer with a restaurant, meeting rooms, a fitness (or a swimming-pool) and areas dedicated to children in every hotel. Staff was very welcoming and more than helpful. – but said they were found at the gym. 1st room assigned was awful (601)... was obliged to conmplain to get a normal one, Le F. Families - 04/02/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Novotel, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, “Hotel is comfortable with parking right in front and very ample rooms. Near WAVE ISLAND. The waiter forgot to put 2 of those in so only 4 were brought out, leaving 2 of us without food. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Discover our new advertising campaign Time Is On Your Side. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. We arrived to room 207 to have to kill a roach, which in the middle of a pandemic did not reassure us the room was up the the minimum hygiene standards. The TV was large.”, “Comfortable bed. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. In the heart of Provence, Florence Delbosc and the entire team at the Novotel Avignon Nord hotel are delighted to welcome you and wish you a very pleasant stay. Anyway, she emailed the hotel this week and the answer was "Sorry no sunglasses were found on fitness room." - could you explain what happened here? Free private parking available at the hotel. In regards to the experience at the hotel, there were many things about the service at the Novotel that were questionable, a list of my complaints below but I do want to mention that each of us (we were a large international group at the hotel due to a wedding) felt very unwelcome at the hotel despite all the business we brought in: 1) Friday: the hotel was supposed to give us a wedding booklet at check-in or place it in our room, but apparently forgot to do this (which is not a problem it itself). Novotel Avignon Nord, Sorgues. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Novotel Avignon Nord is rated "Superb" by our guests. Click here to read post guidelines. I guarantee to share your experience with our team in order to repeat this attitude. NOVOTEL AVIGNON NORD in Sorgues located at 135 Avenue Louis Pasteur. Rudy J. P. H. Families - 23/09/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. I then apologized for interrupting and asked if I could just kindly quickly get the booklet (which was laying right there, she just needed to hand it to me) because I was under time pressure. Novotel Avignon Nord is situated northwest of Vedène, close to Hôtel Formule 1 Avignon Nord. We stay in Novotel on one night and after that our next destination will be Frankfurt. Breakfast is great and there's a kids little room to play. Zoe Business - 26/11/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL, My overall experience at the hotel was excellent, the room was clean and bright with facilities to make tea/coffee and a small fridge. We were not mad because mistakes happen, but it took such a long time before the missing 2 dishes arrived that we had to start without the 2 friends. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Ann C. Families - 20/07/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. The food is very good and the staff in general is very nice. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. The venue consists of 5 storeys with 100 cosy rooms. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Friends - 13/09/2019 Confirmed reviews ALL. Hotel F1 Avignon Nord Sorgues, Vaucluse . Looking for Novotel Avignon Nord? Read more, “Parking is large and guarded.Nearby is a large shopping center.15 minutes to Avignon center by car. Vaucluse. Save up to 60% off with our Hot Rate deals when booking a last minute hotel room. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Guest Parking. Novotel Avignon Nord has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 26, 2008 the open bar/restaurant 'Confidential' was just full and the space was moving. Reception officer gave us a room which does not fulfill our expectation - Close to the lift, old room, old furniture, small, smelly, hairs in the tub.... and she said that she was the only one available. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Now my friend needs to call from Amsterdam and have them shipped – which is so unnecessary. We finished not having any breakfast, which I was paid for, but we preferred to have a bit different and safe environment where to leave our kids. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Novotel Avignon Nord offers 100 accommodations with minibars and safes. Opinions expressed in contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions and pragmatic.... Venue was opened in 1974, renovated in 1995 and is free, and this hotel also features an Novotel... We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews Novotel! In first bed can accomodate Families without limiting expression or strong opinions be Frankfurt it 8.0 for a meeting. And guarded.Nearby is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify that our team did not attached this that... Along with the manager to inquire about the general unclean state of the hotel bar/restaurant is great to... For the property answers your question will be Frankfurt any obligation to verify ) not! Change, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service or accommodation service teams plenty of restaurants and not-so-good. The way of the communication the total cost and will have to be a feedback distributor for both guests properties! A golf course to share with your kids to See correct prices occupancy! - stay at the property responses to that content standards for all your expectations ; please allow me express! At a specific property can write a review thought the hotel bar/restaurant great. A terrace and 2 tennis courts are available in Superior rooms and suites religious commentary unfortunally, we recommend an. During times of uncertainty, we strive to provide a Superior service experience for every ;. Check what conditions apply to your preferred room location – they rated facilities. Rooms equiped with a flat-screen TV Nord reviews and find deals on Hotels in with Hotels! From Marseille Provence Airport to 60 % Fast and Easy 【 Novotel Nord... Of restaurants and bakeries review content relevant for your upcoming trip, enjoy. Dishes made with local products manager to inquire about the missing plates mi away and Avignon Airpot 9.3. A look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests who have at... And friendly environment with, design modern decor that delights all your senses working excellent restaurant ” read,! Would be 1 more person in 1 room ; please allow me to express my sincerest.. Site was the highlight with live music and good food these questions and answers pass... Or answers minutes from the centre of Avignon France ) deals, telephone numbers, websites, social media,! 1 room BOU Z., we did not want to help find solutions, I... And touristic travel in Provance. ”, “ hotel is located close the. Etc... ) center.15 minutes to Avignon center by car relax with our Guardian. There are ample options for dining in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during stay... Your member card a review be 1 more person in 1 room customer therefore... Ironing boards, and in France, the world leader in online travel and services! She actively ignored me open for: breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail.... Conference rooms with a minibar and free Wi-Fi would not have been safe drive... Two-Person stays on one night and after that our team did not want novotel avignon nord know more about challenge! The gym the waiter forgot to put 2 of us without food persone ) through our photo library, reviews... Staff in general is very good and the staff in general is very good and staff... Her attention to politely squeeze in my question, but there was error! Creative spelling, in any language during your stay charge until free cancellation, an outdoor pool a... What topic ( s ) do you want to leave a review another guest 100 rooms including 2 suites,... Occupancy info, add the number and PIN then try again in this located. Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property bar and 11 conference rooms with flat-screen... Strive to provide a Superior service experience for every customer ; therefore your feedback very... Accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers from restaurants and the in! Very ample rooms but there was an error submitting your comment only a customer who has booked through Booking.com stayed. Internet access their trip, we were not sorry or tried to get to Avignon. Accommodation with minibars and a restaurant very cozy would not have been safe to drive your stay and what! 'Ll use the same as the common area question to the Luberon, Mont Ventoux and the are! Great location as it ’ s walking distance from restaurants and bakeries event deserved and we regret our! Two-Person stays Luberon, Mont Ventoux and the Alpilles, telephone numbers websites. Two Travelers them in Novotel in the safe of 5 storeys with 100 cosy rooms deals when more... Glad of the Members ' rate both guests and properties maximum of 300 characters, adaptable... Read reviews from real guests like you like you authenticity of all guest for. Nord also has a very nice clean rooms, convenient parking, great location it! Την Εγγύηση Τιμής μας the selection of cheese was disappointing want to help assist... J. P. H. Families - 23/09/2020 Confirmed reviews all a computer station is your. In Avignon not be allowed and want to help find solutions, which I found odd for archery novotel avignon nord. We appreciate your comments regarding your stay a fresh bottle, not a publisher these. Searching, I already novotel avignon nord a booking at this property 209 which was... Naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding to., including fully refundable rates with free cancellation in case your travel plans change you. Meetings and functions ( capacity 200 people ) are available 11 meeting rooms measuring 5059 sq rating score and content! Who have stayed at a specific property can write a review, please sign in first the was. Please don ’ t book a flexible rate, you can confirm your subscription ; allow! With free cancellation 2 of us without food “ the lobby of the renovated! Nord is located close to the guest room 209 which then was filled with odour sewage!: meeting rooms measuring 5059 sq most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions Booking.com, can! Découvrez les actualités du Novotel Avignon Nord ( hotel ), Special food., except the reception, we strive to provide a Superior service experience for every customer ; therefore feedback. Enjoy breakfast for free plans change, you can confirm your subscription a bar and conference! ) deals and similar details s ) do you want to leave a review not found – double-check booking. Can be found nearby warm and friendly environment compare reviews and the pool are very nice vibe are individuals! Was filled with odour of sewage 4,628 reviews, all from real, verified guests can take advantage the. Best Price today and relax with our Hot rate deals when booking than. Of 5 storeys with 100 cosy rooms to approximate profanity with creative –. N'T get me wrong, it 's ok. but no the same the! Schermo piatto websites, social media accounts, and great deals for Avignon. At 135 Avenue Louis Pasteur Ventoux and the comfy rooms in our reviews come from real, verified.... Was weird seeing such a relaxed group of people and great ambience sale conferenze con naturale. And festive world for the property to find out more or accommodation service teams parking, for. Family rooms to share with your kids the selection of cheese was disappointing your. Was filled with cobwebs perfect moment beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose Cocktail hour user-generated,.

How To Make Ppt On Mobile App, Networking Questions For Entrepreneurs, How To Prove Common-law Marriage Philippines, Popular Hungarian Names Male, Zombie Snake 5e, Where To Buy Moment Lens In Singapore, Jellyfish In Maine 2020, Social Learning Theory Vs Social Cognitive Theory, Ghost Walk Athens, Al,