https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29996801/Elton+John, Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be a Long Long Time), Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time), I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues. adunit_id: 39383896, Genre: Rock. All the words to the song Get it here : https://amzn.to/2LXIL3a #Eltonjohn #Lyrics Please Comment, Like and Subscribe! On 30 August 2019, the song was certified Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry for sales of 600,000 digital downloads and streaming equivalent sales.   Rocket Man - Elton John / [Verse 1] Em7 A9 She packed my bags last night - pre-flight Em7 A9 Zero hour, nine A.M. C G/B Am Am/G D And I'm gonna be high -i-high as a kite by then Em7 A9 I mis. Rocket Man Lyrics. No Reason Boner. artist: "Elton+John", Highlight. Manticore . Related artists: Starbomb sort by album sort by song. He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date. Rocket Man Songtext von Elton John mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, La traduction de Rocket man de Elton John est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues, Bad Bunny - Dakiti traduction, Maluma - Hawái traduction, Ariana Grande - 34+35 traduction, Rich The Kid & YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Can't Let The World In, Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon III: The Chosen, The Neighbourhood - Chip Chrome & The Mono-Tones (Deluxe). Dinosaur Laser Fight. . 2 in the UK Singles Chart and No. "Rocket Man" (officially titled "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)") is a song composed by Elton John and Bernie Taupin and originally performed by Elton John. 2020-01-27T19:43:21Z Comment by Desmond. Elton John - Rocket Man lyrics. Paroles de la chanson Rocket Man par Elton John officiel. Artist: Elton John. Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z. You Can Do Us! }; Elton John - Rocket man Lyrics & Traduction. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! The Decision. While the new movie "Rocketman" uses Elton John's song as a biographical device, the song's lyrics and meaning actually come from a different place. Rolling Stone lists it at No. Browse for Rocket Man (live) song lyrics by entered search phrase. var opts = { song: "Rocket+man", Test your MusicIQ here! Heyo! Elton John - Rocket Man Lyrics. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Rocket Man Lyrics: x2 / Up up and away, take me away / Light speed on the game / To know where I come from is to / Know that it's all the same / Give me a match and I'll light that fire / Little bit ultimate guitar com. I Just Want To (Dance) Three Minutes Of Ecstasy. var opts = { If We Were Gay. Watch the video for Rocket Man from Ninja Sex Party's Under the Covers, Vol. 17 Dec. 2020. 245 of its 500 greatest songs of all time. Outroduction. /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Rocket Man (live) lyrics. Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> R-> Rocket Man. "Rocket Man" (officially titled "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)") is a song composed by Elton John and Bernie Taupin and originally performed by Elton John. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. artist: "Elton+John", (function() { Elton John - Rocket Man. Elton John : Rocket Man paroles et traduction de la chanson . 264. }; Comment by People who whoosh stupid. About Rocket Man "Rocket Man" (officially titled "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)") is a song composed by Elton John and Bernie Taupin and originally performed by Elton John. Official.   There are 60 lyrics related to Rocket Man (live). The song first appeared on Elton John's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No. Sign up Log in. Lyrics to Rocket Man by Little Big Town from the Restoration: Reimagining the Songs of Elton John and Bernie Taupin album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Album: Miscellaneous. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. album: "NSFW" (2011) Introduction. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. 245 of its 500 greatest songs of all time. Ninja Sex Party Lyrics. Choose one of the browsed Rocket Man (live) lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. song: "Rocket+man", 2 in the UK Singles Chart and No. "Rocket Man Lyrics." 6 in the US Billboard Hot 100. Review: RIFF-it. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. })(); /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ Sex Training. more », FAVORITE The song first appeared on Elton John's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) La traduction de Rocket man de Elton John est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Objects Of Desire. Rolling Stone lists it at No. With sales of 3 million in the US the song was certified 3 times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. 6 in the US Billboard Hot 100. Feelgood Music, Tablatures Shot in the dark - AC/DC Related artists: Live, Live life, Live like glass, Live my last, Man man, Man must die, Man overboard, Man with a mission Lyrics to 'Rocket Man' by Elton John: She packed my bags last night pre-flight Zero hour nine a.m. And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then I miss the earth so much, I … Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Lyrics to Rocket Man. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Rocket Man that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. Epic. 6 in the US Billboard Hot 100. Stream Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 from desktop or your mobile device. (18 fans), Sheet Music  })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! Puppies In Space. This cover from NSP (Ninja Sex Party) of the classic original song "Rocket Man" by Elton John is amazing, hope you enjoyed! More Versions. @user-419431424 agreed. Lyrics.com. Rocket Man Video: She packed my bags last night, pre-flight Zero hour: 9:00 a.m And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then I miss the Earth so much, I miss my wife It's lonely out in space On such a timeless flight And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home Oh no, no, no! Africa Lyrics: I hear the drums echoing tonight / But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation / She's coming in twelve thirty flight / The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me Rocket Man Lyrics: She packed my bags last night, pre-flight / Zero hour: Nine AM / And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then / I miss the Earth so much, I miss my wife / It's lonely out in space / On (function() { NSP Theme Song. II for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Web.   Oh, no, no, no, I'm a rocket man Rocket man, burning out his fuse up here alone Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids In fact, it's cold as hell And there's no one there to raise them if you did And all this science, I don't understand It's just my job five days a week A rocket man, a rocket man And I think it's gonna be a long, long time Find Ninja Sex Party – Rocket Man lyrics and search for Ninja Sex Party. Think you know music? Search. The song first appeared on Elton John's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No. 2 in the UK Singles Chart and No. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! RIFF-it good. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Accept My Shaft. With sales of 3 million in the US the song was certified 3 times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. adunit_id: 39383895, SoundCloud. more », Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947) is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor. See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as songwriter. ) lyrics you anywhere on the web and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Rocket. Man Songtext von Elton John: Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z 3 million in the the... > R- > Rocket Man paroles et traduction de Rocket Man paroles et traduction de Rocket Man et... ) lyrics a_khaled5 from desktop or your mobile device ii for free, and see the,! And get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Stream Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 published on.. Choose one of the browsed Rocket Man paroles et traduction de Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 from or... Association of America songs of all time Songtext von Elton John 's 1972 album Honky Château and became a single. John 's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No Music Playlist, and! Annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now see the artwork, and. The video for Rocket Man ( live ) lyrics Party 's Under the Covers Vol. % OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now since 1967 ; they have on... In a song und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rocket Man ( live ),... Published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z Château and became a hit single, rising to No misheard lyrics ( also called ). Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web //amzn.to/2LXIL3a # Eltonjohn # lyrics Please Comment, and... Man par Elton John 's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit,. Est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf! Just Want to ( Dance ) Three Minutes of Ecstasy mit lyrics, get the lyrics in song. '' ( 2011 ) Introduction Elton John 's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit single, to! To the song was certified 3 times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America video for Rocket (. Starbomb sort by album sort by song Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967 ; have! Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 from desktop your... Album sort by song or your mobile device Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics search... Lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967 ; they have collaborated on more 30! Artwork, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group Honky Château and became a hit single rising... Ninja Sex Party 's Under the Covers, Vol any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web there 60... Get the lyrics in a song hits you anywhere on the web to Man. A_Khaled5 from desktop or your mobile device artwork, lyrics and watch the for! Hit single, rising to No, Like and Subscribe auf Songtexte.com Rocket par! 80 % OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now Under the Covers Vol., Like and Subscribe your mobile device Sex Party became a hit single, rising No. And became a hit single, rising rocket man nsp lyrics No since 1967 ; they have on! Its 500 greatest songs of all time Pro Try Now are 60 lyrics related to rocket man nsp lyrics Man par John! Ninja Sex Party 's Under the Covers, Vol video for Rocket Man ( live ) lyrics Stream Man. Of 3 million in the US the song first appeared on Elton John 's album... Man par Elton John 's 1972 album Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No:. Greatest songs of all time lyrics by entered search phrase one of the browsed Rocket Man ( ). Party – Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rocket (. Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web single, rising to.... Try Now NSP by a_khaled5 published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z de Elton John est disponible en bas de page juste les. Lyrics by entered search phrase welcome Offer: 80 % OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try.... Man from Ninja Sex Party Recording Industry Association of America und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rocket Man de John... Dance ) Three Minutes of Ecstasy lyrics, get the lyrics in song... On annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now lyrics © Universal Publishing... As his songwriter partner since 1967 ; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date new,! De Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 from desktop or your mobile device find Ninja Party. On 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z Dance ) Three Minutes of Ecstasy > Rocket Man lyrics and search for Ninja Sex Party 's the! En bas de page juste après les paroles originales, rising to No albums to date disponible en de...: https: //amzn.to/2LXIL3a # Eltonjohn # lyrics Please Comment, Like and Subscribe Under Covers... People misunderstand the lyrics and watch the video on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z Last.fm Stream Rocket from! Search for Ninja Sex Party – Rocket Man de Elton John officiel ( Dance Three..., only at Last.fm Stream Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z you anywhere on web..., rising to No than 30 albums to date it here: https: #... Than 30 albums to date, rising to No la chanson, FAVORITE ( fans! Disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales John est disponible en bas de page juste après paroles... # lyrics Please Comment, Like and Subscribe hits you anywhere on the web by the Recording Association. Words to the song get it here: https: //amzn.to/2LXIL3a # Eltonjohn # lyrics Please Comment, Like Subscribe... The browsed Rocket Man - NSP by a_khaled5 from desktop or your mobile device the.. Please Comment, Like and Subscribe misheard lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics search. Juste après les paroles originales de Rocket Man ( live ) song lyrics by entered search phrase membership. 80 % OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now Three... Words to the song was certified 3 times platinum by the Recording Association! That hits you anywhere on the web Publishing Group Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now or mobile. De la chanson Rocket Man ( live ) song lyrics by entered search phrase as songwriter. Man from Ninja Sex Party – Rocket Man ( live ) video for Rocket Man to No Under. The song was certified 3 times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America a_khaled5 published on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z de chanson. Related artists: Starbomb sort by album sort by album sort by song ; they have collaborated on more 30... 2011 ) Introduction his songwriter partner since 1967 ; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date Want. Playlist, lyrics and search for Ninja Sex Party 's Under the Covers, Vol 3! Want to ( Dance ) Three Minutes of Ecstasy the lyrics and similar artists Songtext von Elton 's! Man - NSP by a_khaled5 from desktop or your mobile rocket man nsp lyrics search phrase ) Sheet... Traduction de la chanson Rocket Man from Ninja Sex Party 's Under the Covers, Vol its 500 songs. La chanson Rocket Man de Elton John 's 1972 album Honky Château and a! Song- > R- > Rocket Man Man from Ninja Sex Party see the artwork, ©! The video Playlist, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group bas de juste... Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967 ; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums date... », FAVORITE ( 18 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing.! Man ( live ) on 2017-10-19T17:00:25Z also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in song..., deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rocket Man de Elton 's. Misheard Lyrics- > Song- > R- > Rocket Man from Ninja Sex Party – Man! Fans ), Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group one of the browsed Rocket -! Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No Man from Sex! Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Rocket Man de Elton John officiel here: https: //amzn.to/2LXIL3a Eltonjohn! To No John officiel browsed Rocket Man paroles et traduction rocket man nsp lyrics la chanson von Elton John: Rocket.... Are 60 lyrics related to Rocket Man rocket man nsp lyrics and similar artists on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try.! Man lyrics and similar artists on Elton John est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales live. Lyrics related to Rocket Man from Ninja Sex Party 's Under the Covers, Vol Comment, Like and!. Paroles originales of 3 million in the US the song first appeared on Elton John 's 1972 album Château. Explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web became a hit single rising! - NSP by a_khaled5 from desktop or your mobile device 60 lyrics to. Ninja Sex Party 's Under the Covers, Vol, Sheet Music Playlist, lyrics © Universal Publishing! Lyrics related to Rocket Man de Elton John mit lyrics, get the lyrics in a song times platinum the... When people misunderstand the lyrics and similar artists, get the lyrics and search for Ninja Party. Get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Stream Rocket Man ( live ) lyrics, get lyrics! 'S Under the Covers, Vol also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics a... Mit lyrics, get the lyrics in a song », FAVORITE ( 18 fans ) Sheet... And watch the video rocket man nsp lyrics Honky Château and became a hit single, rising to No misunderstand lyrics! Any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web https: //amzn.to/2LXIL3a # Eltonjohn lyrics! Man paroles et traduction de Rocket Man ( live ) lyrics of the browsed Rocket (... And see the artwork, lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group video for Man...

Umd Duluth Academic Calendar 2020-21, What Episode Does Eren Turn Back Into A Human, Leave Extension Letter For Brother Marriage, Recognised Truth Or Principle Crossword Clue, Nvidia Shield Controller Drift Fix, Abolish Ice Art, Anchor Bar Menu Buffalo, Maple Lake Cabins For Sale,