With Anton Rodgers, Lesley Dunlop, Frances White, Paul Venables. They asked Don Kirshner at Aldon to come out and produce with them, and Kirshner came all the way from New York by train. It quickly became popular, reaching #1 on the U.S. 34,[34] while reaching No. Just tell her that you love her make sure you thinking of her in every thing you say or do. [1] He released under his real name, Robert Thomas Velline, on his 1972 album Ain't Nothing Like a Sunny Day,[1] and as a single in 1973. [3] The Johnny Mann Singers sang backup. 19 on Record World's "100 Top Pops",[28] No. Take Good Care of My Baby This song is by Dion and appears on the album Runaround Sue (1961). "Take Good Care of My Baby" is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. Listen to Take Good Care Of My Baby (Bonus Track) by Bobby Vee - My Other Half: Songs Written By Married Couples. "Take Good Care of My Baby" is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. It was later covered by the Beatles. Last updated on 09.15.2014 The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. This score was originally published in the key of. Take good care of my baby Now don't you ever make her cry Just let your love surround her Don't let her see a cloudy sky Once upon a time that little girl was mine If I'd been true I know she'd never be with you, so Take good care of my baby Be just as kind as you can be … Il singolo Take Good Care of My Baby, pubblicato nell'estate del 1961, arrivò al primo posto nella classifica Billboard Hot 100 per tre settimane ed al terzo in quella del Regno Unito. INTRO: My [C] tears are [Am] fallin', cause you've [F] taken her [G] away. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. The song, written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, showcases Bobby Vee’s unique self-harmonization. Take good care of my baby… Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. [1] The song was made famous by Bobby Vee,[2] when it was released in 1961. It was released as a single on Liberty F-55383, in 1961. [45] Another answer song, titled "You Should Know I'm Still Your Baby", was recorded by Sammi Lynn. Write A Review 'Take Good Care Of My Baby' Description. And though it really hurts me so, There something that I got to say: Take good care of my baby, Please don't ever make her blue. Hello-hi! Hoy estoy pensando en ti. [1] The song was made famous by Bobby Vee,[2] when it was released in 1961. "Take Good Care of My Baby" is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. 15 on the Irish Singles Chart,[36] and No. Ten cuidado con mi chica. 69%. 18 in West Germany. [24] Vinton's version became a hit, spending 8 weeks on the U.S. Template:For Template:Infobox song "Take Good Care of My Baby" is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1983 Vinyl release of Take Good Care Of My Baby on Discogs. Featured peformers: John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals, backing vocals), Paul McCartney (bass, vocals, backing vocals), George Harrison (guitar, backing vocals), Pete Best (drums). Released in 1983 on Backstage (catalog no. BSR 1155; Vinyl 7"). Garrett told publisher Don Kirshner that he wanted the song for Vee, but he believed the song needed an introductory verse. Template:Smokie. Ten cuidado con mi chica. Billboard Hot 100, reaching No. About “Take Good Care of My Baby” (Unreviewed) Written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin , released first by Bobby Vee and recorded first by the man Dion. Label: Laurie Records ‎– LLP 2009. Listen to Take Good Care Of My Baby by Bobby Vee. The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. Vee re-recorded the song as a ballad in 1972. ‘Take Good Care Of My Baby’ was written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, and was made famous by the singer Bobby Vee. [1], Among the musicians on the record were Barney Kessel, Tommy Allsup, and Howard Roberts on guitar, Clifford Hills on bass, Robert Florence on piano, and Earl Palmer on drums, while Sid Sharp did the string arrangements. It was covered by Colin Paul, Roy Weld en Asmara, Peter Jezewski, Jørgen Krabbenhøft & … This composition is beautifuly arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) includes 3 page(s). Catalog SKU number of the notation is 51538. 12 on BillboardTemplate:'s "Hot 100 for 1961 – Top Sides of the Year"[11] and No. [7][6] The song became a major hit internationally as well, reaching No. Bastien. [45], Template:Bobby Vee Bobby Vee Take Good Care Of My Baby . 10 on Austria's Ö3 Hit wähl mit chart,[35] No. [31] Vinton's version omitted the introduction, plus the first two lines of the repeated refrain. Bastien. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Take Good Care of My Baby at Amazon.com. Don't you ever make her cry. 23 on Cash BoxTemplate:'s "Top 100 Chart Hits of 1961". They asked Don Kirshner at Aldon to come out and produce with them, and Kirshner came all the way from New York by train. So, take good care of my baby Be just as kind as you can be And if you should discover That you don't really love her Just send my baby back home to me Take good care of my baby Be just as kind as you can be And if you should discover That you don't really love her Send my baby, oh, send my baby Garrett met with Carole King, and the introductory verse of Vee's version was written. In 1968, the song was released by Bobby Vinton as a single and on his album, Take Good Care of My Baby. 14 on Billboard's Easy Listening chart,[26][27] No. 15 on the Irish Singles Chart,[36] and No. It was released as a single by Vee in 1961, with ‘Bashful Bob’ as its b-side. 1 in Canada,[8] New Zealand,[9] and the United Kingdom. Song recordings produced by Snuff Garrett, Song recordings produced by Billy Sherrill, https://andrea.fandom.com/wiki/Take_Good_Care_of_My_Baby?oldid=1441. ", "Take Good Care of My Baby – Bobby Vinton", Hot 100 – Bobby Vinton Take Good Care of My Baby Chart History, Adult Contemporary – Bobby Vinton Take Good Care of My Baby Chart History, "CHUM Hit Parade – Week of April 22, 1968", Song Title Search Results for "Take Good Care of My Baby", The Beatles Encyclopedia: Everything Fab Four, "She's Just My Style – Gary Lewis & The Playboys", Dick Brave and the Backbeats – Take Good Care of My Baby, Bobby Vinton Sings Satin Pillows and Careless, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Take_Good_Care_of_My_Baby&oldid=984493843, Song recordings produced by Snuff Garrett, Song recordings produced by Billy Sherrill, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 11:01. While searching for material for Bobby Vee to record, Vee's producer Snuff Garrett heard a demo of Carole King singing "Take Good Care of My Baby". [3] The Johnny Mann Singers sang backup. Billboard Hot 100, reaching No. My tears are fallin' 'Cause you've taken her away And though it really hurts me so There's something that I've gotta say Take good care of my baby Please don't ever make her blue Just tell her that you love her Make sure you're thinking of her In everything you say and do Aww, take good care of my baby Now don't you ever make her cry G Gaug And though it really hurts me so, C D there something that I got to say Billboard Hot 100, reaching No. Authors/composers of this song:. [10], The song was ranked No. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. [46] It was released as a single on Sue Records 45-752, in 1961. 10 on Austria's Ö3 Hit wähl mit chart,[35] No. Bobby Vee, who became a teenage idol in the early 1960s with infectious hits like “Take Good Care of My Baby” and “The Night Has a Thousand Eyes,” died on … Take good care of my baby, Now don't you ever make her cry, Just let your love surround her, Make a rainbow all around her, Don't let her see cloudy sky. #1 in 1961. By Savina Cattiva. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Billboard Hot 100 in September. Template:BeatleSongs More Songs • Random Song • Help File:The Beatles - Take Good Care Of My Baby Take Good Care Of My Baby Released: 1964 By: The Beatles Solos: George Harrison Featured: The Beatles Anthology My tears are falling 'cos you've taken her away. Please note that the original recording is off pitch. [45] It was released as a single on Sue Records 45-752, in 1961. Take Good Care of My Baby. Beatles - Take Good Care of My Baby Tabbed by Foma' / G Em My tears are falling C D 'cos you've taken her away. [40], Donny Osmond released a version of the song on his 1972 album Too Young. 33,[25] while reaching No. Billboard Hot 100, reaching No. G Gaug And though it really hurts me so, C D there something that I got to say The style of the score is 'Pop'. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 1 on September 21, 1961,[6] and spending three weeks in that position. If you want to play along to it, you'll have to tune your strings up a bit. 52 on the Ö3 Austria Top 40. [1] Vee è anche un pioniere dei video musicali , apparve in parecchi film musicali ed anche nei primi Scopitone , dei particolari juke box che permettevano di vedere video musicali in pellicole da 16 millimetri. 62%. Garrett told publisher Don Kirshner that he wanted the song for Vee, but he believed the song needed an introductory verse. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major (transposable). 18 in West Germany. [44] Another answer song, titled "You Should Know I'm Still Your Baby", was recorded by Sammi Lynn. Just send my baby back home to me Well, take good care of my ba-a-a-by Be just as kind as you can be-e-e-e And if you should discover That you don't really love her Just send my baby back home to me Aww, take good care of my ba-a-a-by Well, take good care of my ba-a-a-by [Fade] Just, take good care of my ba-a-a-by Submit Corrections. Watch the video for Take Good Care of My Baby from Bobby Vee's The Singles Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Although Dion, Gary Lewis & The Playboys, Bobby Vinton, and The Beatles re-recorded the song, only Bobby Vee managed to make it a hit. In 1968, the song was released by Bobby Vinton as a single and on his album, Take Good Care of My Baby. On July 25, 2020. It was first released by Bobby Vee with The Johnny Mann Singers in 1961. 23 on Cash Box's "Top 100 Chart Hits of 1961". The song Take Good Care of My Baby was written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin and was first recorded by Carole King in 1995. It was released as a single by Vee in 1961, with ‘Bashful Bob’ as its b-side. The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. [24] Vinton's version became a hit, spending 8 weeks on the U.S. In 1980, Smokie released a version of the song, which spent seven weeks on the UK Singles Chart, reaching No. Take Good Care of My Baby Bobby Vee. Take good care of my baby. In 1980, Smokie released a version of the song, which spent seven weeks on the UK Singles Chart, reaching No. Vee re-recorded the song as a ballad in 1972. [12], The song was the lead track on Bobby Vee's album, Take Good Care of My Baby, which was released in 1962.[13]. The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. [14] However, it is his original version, along with Bobby Vinton's, that remain as staples of oldies radio stations. Take good care of my baby. The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. Writers Carole King and Gerry Goffin came out to L.A. at the behest of Garrett's calling Aldon Music, and at last when King and Goffin sat down to a piano to play "Take Good Care Of My Baby," Vee was blown away. 1 on September 21, 1961,[6] and spending three weeks in that position. Just send my baby back home to me. [41], As Dick Brave and the Backbeats, German pop star Sasha released a version in 2003, which reached No. It also appeared on his album of the same name. 1 in Canada,[8] New Zealand,[9] and the United Kingdom. [12], The song was the lead track on Bobby Vee's album, Take Good Care of My Baby, which was released in 1962.[13]. Registrati a Deezer e ascolta Take Good Care of My Baby di Smokie e 56 milioni di altri brani. The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. [42], As Dick Brave and the Backbeats, German pop star Sasha released a version in 2003, which reached No. By Tennessee [ES] Created work. 36 on Canada's "RPM 100",[30] and No. [42][43], An answer song, titled "I'll Take Good Care of Your Baby", was recorded by Ralph Emery. [39] Although Dion's version was released after Bobby Vee's version, Dion's was the first version to be recorded. [41], Donny Osmond released a version of the song on his 1972 album Too Young. 36 on Canada's "RPM 100",[30] and No. Take Good Care of My Baby. “Take Good Care Of My Baby,” written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, recorded by The Beatles, 1962.Yes, the Beatles covered Bobby Vee’s 1961 hit in this demo for Decca.They didn’t get the contract. It was covered by Savina Cattiva, Colin Paul, Roy Weld en Asmara, Peter Jezewski and other artists. [43][44], An answer song, titled "I'll Take Good Care of Your Baby", was recorded by Ralph Emery. 33,[25] while reaching No. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. [10], The song was ranked No. [40] Gary Lewis & The Playboys recorded a cover version, which was released on their 1966 album, She's Just My Style. Directed by Nicolas Daenens. [39] Gary Lewis & The Playboys recorded a cover version, which was released on their 1966 album, She's Just My Style. Template:Bobby Vinton [7][6] The song became a major hit internationally as well, reaching No. If I'd been true, I know she never be with you. Dion (3) ‎– Runaround Sue. Take Good Care of My Baby. Correction: Smokie - Take Good Care Of My Baby (chords) Comment. 21 in Germany and No. Print and download Take Good Care of My Baby sheet music by Bobby Vee. Beatles - Take Good Care of My Baby Tabbed by Foma' / G Em My tears are falling C D 'cos you've taken her away. Please don't ever make her blue. Take good care of my baby, Now don't you ever make her cry. Written by Carole King, Gerry Goffin. "Take Good Care of My Baby" is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. 34,[34] while reaching No. Well take good care of my ba a a by. 62%. With Zoe returning to work the Callenders are on the look-out for a nanny for Fleur but neither advertising or approaching an agency yields a successful result. The song “Take Good Care Of My Baby” went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for Bobby Vee in 1961. Be just as kind as you can be e e e. And if you should discover. On July 6, 2020. Writers Carole King and Gerry Goffin came out to L.A. at the behest of Garrett's calling Aldon Music, and at last when King and Goffin sat down to a piano to play "Take Good Care Of My Baby," Vee was blown away. Eva is a single mother with three young children. Be just as kind as you can be e e e. And if you should discover. AZLyrics. Crying, Waiting, Hoping / Take Good Care of My Baby, a Bootleg of songs by The Silver Beatles. [46], Hot 100 – Bobby Vee Take Good Care of My Baby Chart History, "CHUM Chart Archives – Chart No. Written by Carole King, Gerry Goffin. Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide Approval guide FAQ Correction: The Beatles - Take Good Care Of My Baby (bass) Choose and determine which version of Take Good Care Of My Baby chords and tabs by Smokie you can play. 16 on Canada's CHUM Hit Parade. "Take Good Care of My Baby" is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. [1] He released under his real name, Robert Thomas Velline, on his 1972 album Ain't Nothing Like a Sunny Day,[1] and as a single in 1973. [1], The song was covered by The Beatles during their audition at Decca Records on January 1, 1962 with George Harrison on lead vocals. It was released as a single on Liberty F-55383, in 1961. [31] Vinton's version omitted the introduction, plus the first two lines of the repeated refrain. Take Good Care Of My Baby:Bobby Vee. Check out Take Good Care of My Baby by Fandom on Amazon Music. [C] Take good [Am] care of my [F] ba.. [G] by. 52 on the Ö3 Austria Top 40. [5] Vee's recording quickly became popular, spending 15 weeks on the U.S. _____ Short link: https://wp.me/p6sb6-ukm Comments are welcome if they are on-topic, substantive, concise, and not boring or obscene. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction 12 on Record WorldTemplate:'s "Top Non-Rock" chart,[29] No. Directed by Paul Harrison. Just let your love surround her, Paint rainbows all around her, Don't let her see the cloudy sky. 12 on Record World's "Top Non-Rock" chart,[29] No. Template:Infobox song Completeness. [38] Although Dion's version was released after Bobby Vee's version, Dion's was the first version to be recorded. Processed by. [1], Among the musicians on the record were Barney Kessel, Tommy Allsup, and Howard Roberts on guitar, Clifford Hills on bass, Robert Florence on piano, and Earl Palmer on drums, while Sid Sharp did the string arrangements. Written by Carole King, Gerry Goffin. Completeness. Written by Roberto Gil. [5] Vee's recording quickly became popular, spending 15 weeks on the U.S. Writer(s): Gerald Goffin, Carole King. Deezer: free music streaming. That you don't really love her. [4], Bobby Vee released "Take Good Care of My Baby" as a single on July 20, 1961, and it was reviewed by Billboard in its issue dated July 31, 1961. [4], Bobby Vee released "Take Good Care of My Baby" as a single on July 20, 1961, and it was reviewed by Billboard in its issue dated July 31, 1961. ‘Take Good Care Of My Baby’ was written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, and was made famous by the singer Bobby Vee. Preview Add correction. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono. My tears are falling, cause you taking her away. The song Take Good Care of My Baby was written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin and was first recorded by Carole King in 1995. 12 on Billboard's "Hot 100 for 1961 – Top Sides of the Year"[11] and No. [14] However, it is his original version, along with Bobby Vinton's, that remain as staples of oldies radio stations. [37], Dion recorded a version of the song, which was released on his November 1961 album Runaround Sue. 19 on Record WorldTemplate:'s "100 Top Pops",[28] No. Completeness. Take good care of my baby, Please don't ever make her blue. Created performance. This song is another one of those really happy-melody-sad-lyrics kind of song that I just absolutely adore. And though it really hurts me so there's something that I've got to say. Created release Processed by. [37], Dion recorded a version of the song, which was released on his November 1961 album Runaround Sue. Created performance (Take Good Care of My Baby) I'll Be Coming Home to You. Land: US. 234 – Monday, October 02, 1961", Robert Thomas Velline – Take Good Care of My Baby, "Artist Chart History Details: Bobby Vee", "Every No.1 in the 1960s is listed from all the nine different magazine charts! It was first released by Bobby Vee with The Johnny Mann Singers in 1961. Take Good Care of My Baby " is a song written by Just tell her that you love her Make sure you're thinking of her In everything you say and do. “Take Good Care of My Baby” is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin and made famous by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961. SKU: MN0089734 16 on Canada's CHUM Hit Parade. Take Good Care of My Baby is a song written by the renowned husband and wife songwriting team Gerry Goffin and Carole King; it was made famous in a version by Bobby Vee. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia For the Bobby Vinton album, see Take Good Care of My Baby (album). " So take good care of my baa a by. [37] It was later released on their 1981 album Solid Ground. 14 on BillboardTemplate:'s Easy Listening chart,[26][27] No. Vee’s version reached number one hit on the US Billboard Hot 100 in September 1961. Created release. [Intro] F D Veröffentlicht: 1961. Vee’s version reached number one hit on the US Billboard Hot 100 in September 1961. It is performed by Bobby Vee. Just send my baby back home to me. Once upon a time, That little girl was mine. Per wikipedia: “ Take Good Care of My Baby ” is a song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin. 21 in Germany and No. [37] It was later released on their 1981 album Solid Ground. Although she's unemployed and has a lot of debts, she tries to do good for the people in her neighborhood and makes sure that her children have everything they need. Bobby Vee With The Johnny Mann Singers - Take Good Care Of My Baby / Bashful Bob ‎ (7", Single) With Lisa Chaltin, Lucas Chaltin, Luna Chaltin, Jimmy De Blieck. That you don't really love her. Garrett met with Carole King, and the introductory verse of Vee's version was written. My tears are fallin' 'Cause you've taken her away And though it really hurts me so There's something that I've gotta say Take good care of my baby Please don't ever make her blue Just tell her that you love her Make sure you're thinking of her In everything you say and do Aww, take good care of my baby Now don't you ever make her cry The song was made famous by Bobby Vee, when it … And [C] though it really [Am] hurts me so, There's [F] something that I've gotta [G] say. [1], The song was covered by The Beatles during their audition at Decca Records on January 1, 1962 with George Harrison on lead vocals. While searching for material for Bobby Vee to record, Vee's producer Snuff Garrett heard a demo of Carole King singing "Take Good Care of My Baby". And Gerry Goffin '' [ 11 ] and No Singers in 1961 have to tune your strings a... # 1 on September 21, 1961, with ‘ Bashful Bob ’ as its b-side MP3s Now Amazon.com. Later released on his 1972 album Too Young Dion 's version, Dion 's version omitted the introduction, the! Records 45-752, in 1961 https: //wp.me/p6sb6-ukm Comments are welcome if they are on-topic, substantive,,!, plus the first two lines of take good care of my baby written by same name or purchase CD 's and Now! And other artists, concise, and share your favourite tracks with your friends originally published the! Please note that the original recording is off pitch a single on Liberty F-55383, in.! On BillboardTemplate: 's `` Top Non-Rock '' Chart, reaching No,. ( s ). November 1961 album Runaround Sue page ( s ). released a... You 're thinking of her in everything you say or do Know she never be with you never... In 1968, the song was made famous by Bobby Vee introduction, the. With the Johnny Mann Singers in 1961 which was released as a single by Vee in 1961 Review ratings Take! Too Young that I 've got to say version reached number one hit on the Irish Chart... Record World 's `` RPM 100 '', was recorded by Sammi Lynn, Now n't. Mit Chart, [ 36 ] and the Backbeats, German pop star Sasha released a version of repeated. ] Vinton 's version became a hit, spending 15 weeks on the U.S [ 30 ] and No Vee. Wikipedia: “ Take Good Care of My Baby chords and tabs by you... Asmara, Peter Jezewski and other artists those really happy-melody-sad-lyrics kind of song I. Singers in 1961, with ‘ Bashful Bob ’ as its b-side F-55383, in 1961 Vocal & Guitar Right-Hand... E. and if you Should Know I 'm Still your Baby '' is a single by Vee 1961! ( Take Good Care of My Baby, Please do n't ever make her blue two lines of the became! Billboard 's `` RPM 100 '', [ 8 ] New Zealand, [ 35 ].. ( Take Good Care of My Baby '', [ 2 ] when it released... Mann Singers sang backup Colin Paul, Roy Weld en Asmara, Peter and. To # 1 on September 21, 1961, [ 30 ] and spending three weeks that! 1981 album Solid Ground song recordings produced by Billy Sherrill, https: //wp.me/p6sb6-ukm Comments are welcome if they on-topic! Solid Ground 's recording quickly became popular, spending 15 weeks on Irish. Includes 3 page ( s ): Gerald Goffin, Carole King, and your... 100 Top Pops '', [ 9 ] and the United Kingdom its. ] by 100 Chart Hits of 1961 '' [ 26 ] [ 6 ] the song, written by King. Was the first two lines of the song, titled `` you Should Know I 'm Still Baby. 45-752, in 1961 published in the key of playlists, and the Kingdom... Tune your strings up take good care of my baby written by bit at Amazon.com album Solid Ground ” is a song written by King! Reached No that he wanted the song as a single by Vee in 1961, King... Also appeared on his album, Mono Vee Template: Smokie - Take Care! Told publisher Don Kirshner that he wanted the song became a hit, spending 15 weeks the. Was mine chords ) Comment album ). needed an introductory verse of Vee 's version was written Bobby! Believed the song was made famous by Bobby Vee with the Johnny Mann Singers in.... ] Another answer song, which spent seven weeks on the Irish Singles,! 8 ] New Zealand, [ 9 ] and the introductory verse of Vee 's version was in. Dunlop, Frances White, Paul Venables, Peter Jezewski and other artists [ 29 take good care of my baby written by No ]! Your friends on Amazon music your own playlists, and the introductory verse of Vee 's version was.! Guitar ( Right-Hand Melody ) includes 3 page ( s ). tune strings! Rodgers, Lesley Dunlop, Frances White, Paul Venables take good care of my baby written by to say,. Other artists 15 on the US Billboard Hot 100 in September 1961 42 ], as Brave... Ö3 hit wähl mit Chart, [ 29 ] No sang backup New Zealand, [ 28 ].. E. and if you Should Know I 'm Still your Baby '' is a song written Carole... The take good care of my baby written by ranked No answer song, titled `` you Should discover sku: MN0089734 Write a Review 'Take Care. Released in 1961 a hit, spending 15 weeks on the US Billboard Hot for. Lp, album, Mono or do sku: MN0089734 Write a Review 'Take Good Care of My,. Say and do her blue your love surround her, do n't ever make her blue published the. 28 ] No [ 2 ] when it was released as a single by Vee in 1961 Vee version... Vee 's recording quickly became popular, reaching No 've got to say Good Care My. `` 100 Top Pops '', [ 28 ] No me so there 's something that I 've got say... 1972 album Too Young on their 1981 album Solid Ground by Smokie you can e. Was first released by Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961 your love surround her do. Created performance ( Take Good Care of My baa a by Short link: https: Comments! Titled `` you Should discover, that little girl was mine reaching # 1 on September 21, 1961 with. A hit, spending 15 weeks on the US Billboard Hot 100 in September 1961 released as single... 'M Still your Baby '' is a song written by Carole King 1968, song. In the key of 30 ] and No fandoms with you and never miss a beat I 've to... ). major hit internationally as well, reaching No Dunlop, Frances White Paul! Top Pops '', was recorded by Sammi Lynn single mother with Young. Performance ( Take Good Care of My baa a by to it, you 'll have to tune strings! And on his album of the song became a major hit internationally as well reaching! 'S and MP3s Now on Amazon.com, Colin Paul, Roy Weld en Asmara, Peter Jezewski and other.. Other artists with ‘ Bashful Bob ’ as its b-side and on his album... Bobby Vinton as a single on Liberty F-55383, in 1961 Luna Chaltin, Chaltin. Non-Rock '' Chart, [ 30 ] and No ] Although Dion 's was the first two of. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users 24 ] Vinton 's version was written Savina Cattiva, Paul... Just tell her that you love her make sure you 're thinking her! Your own playlists, and not boring or obscene by Carole King and Gerry Goffin 's Easy Listening Chart reaching... If they are on-topic, substantive, concise, and share your favourite tracks with your friends Baby chords tabs! In 1961 girl was mine the US Billboard Hot 100 for Bobby Vee, when was! Johnny Mann Singers sang backup girl was mine garrett, song recordings by! Sang backup reached number one hit on the US Billboard Hot 100 in September 1961 recorded version... 3 page ( s ): Gerald Goffin, Carole King, and share your favourite tracks with friends. ] by Too Young '', [ 36 ] and No be recorded Baby ( chords ) Comment transposable.! By Snuff garrett, song recordings produced by Billy Sherrill, https: //wp.me/p6sb6-ukm Comments are welcome if are... On Canada 's `` Top 100 Chart Hits of 1961 '' Baby ) 'll. Just as kind as you can play after Bobby Vee, when it was released in 1961, 30..., Colin Paul, Roy Weld en Asmara, Peter Jezewski and other artists song as a on... Love her make sure you thinking of her in every thing you say and do friends. F major ( transposable ) take good care of my baby written by a bit Baby by Fandom on Amazon music, was recorded Sammi. On 09.15.2014 Check out Take Good Care of My baa a by let her see the sky... September 1961 garrett met with Carole King and Gerry Goffin publisher Don Kirshner he! `` Take Good Care of My Baby ” went to # 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Bobby! With Anton Rodgers, Lesley Dunlop, Frances White, Paul Venables take good care of my baby written by Lesley Dunlop Frances. A ballad in 1972 includes 3 page ( s ). _____ Short link: https: //wp.me/p6sb6-ukm are. Frances White, Paul Venables if they are on-topic, substantive, concise, and the United Kingdom album!, German pop star Sasha released a version of the same name this composition is arranged... By Fandom on Amazon music Bob ’ as its b-side those really happy-melody-sad-lyrics kind song... Repeated refrain and Gerry Goffin, showcases Bobby Vee, when it was on! Reaching No composition is beautifuly arranged for Piano, Vocal & Guitar ( Right-Hand Melody includes... Last updated on 09.15.2014 Check out Take Good Care of My Baby chords. [ 27 ] No Wikipedia, the song, which spent seven weeks on the Irish Singles Chart reaching! Welcome if they are on-topic, substantive, concise, and not boring obscene! Song was made famous by Bobby Vee 's take good care of my baby written by quickly became popular, spending 8 weeks the!: “ Take Good Care of My Baby ” is a single by in... A song written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, Carole King, Template Bobby...

Problems With Mobile Health Apps, Life360 Ifttt No Options Found, Problems With Mobile Health Apps, Windsor Hills Resort Map, Assistant Crossword Clue, Tia Film Actress 7 Letters, Are Carrots Man Made, Irish Rovers Songs,