Anda dapat membeli Vivo Y20 Nebula Blue dengan harga terendah senilai Rp 1.929.000 dari Blibli yang 6% lebih murah daripada Vivo Y20 Nebula Blue yang dijual oleh Lazada dengan harga Rp 2.065.000, anda juga dapat membelinya dari Shopee dan Lazada. The Vivo Y20i smartphone comes with 13MP+2MP+2MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, 16.55 cm (6.51) HD+ Halo full View Display, side mounted finger print scanner, a massive 5000mAh battery and much more. vivo Y20 3/64GB - Nebula Blue. Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Bagikan. Vivo Y20 Nebula Blue. How about the hardware department? Portrait, Photo, Video, Panorama, Live Photo, Slo-mo, Time-Lapse, Professional Vivo Y20i best price is Rs. Last week, the Vivo Y20 lineup smartphone received the certification from Indonesian authorities last week. Park), Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Dengan berat sebesar 192.3g, handphone HP ini memiliki prosesor Octa Core. The Vivo Y20 comes in two colors – Dawn White & Obsidian Black and priced at ₹12,990. Good, I think it is better mobile than other mobiles in segment. 12 990,00 ₹ Vivo Y11 (Mineral Blue, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers 4.2 out of 5 stars 782. I love this ❤️ mobile because it's designed so good and performance is also good ☺️ but phone charger is so slow but overall phone is so good . METODE PENGIRIMAN: Pengiriman Ekspedisi Pengiriman JNE, SiCepat dan RPX: Stok Tersedia: Pengiriman terdekat Anda Pengantaran dari Toko terdekat: SKU. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 00 M.R.P. As for the colour options, the Vivo Y20i 64GB 3GB RAM smartphone comes in Obsidian Black, Dawn White, Nebula Blue colours. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Best Xiaomi phones December 2020: 5020mAh battery, 108MP cameras! OnePlus Nord N10 5G specs: Snapdragon 690 SoC, 64MP cameras! Lastly, while the Vivo Y20 is listed with Obsidian Black and Dawn White colour options, the Vivo Y20i replaces the Obsidian Black with Nebula Blue and retains the Dawn White option. In Kenya, you will have two colour options: Obsidian black, and Nebula blue. Ukuran layar: 6.51 inci, 720 x 1600 pixels, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Memori: RAM 3 GB, ROM 64 GB, MicroSD up to 256 GB; Sistem operasi: … Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. 【VIVO Y20 4/64GB Nebula Blue】купити за 4 999 грн в інтернет-магазині 力 Foxtrot.com.ua Кредит ⭐ Оплата частинами ⏩ Акції Знижки ☎️ 0-800-300-353 ФОКСТРОТ - … For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. A new Vivo Y20 series smartphone is going to hit the market with some great specs such as a large 5000mAh battery, a triple-camera setup. EMI starts at ₹579. Features 6.51″ display, Snapdragon 460 chipset, 5000 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, 3 GB RAM. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Nokia Edge Mini 2021: 12GB RAM, 7000mAh battery. How about the hardware department? Your Rating. Please try your search again later. Payment method Accepted. This Total Damage Protection Plan ("Plan") is offered by Acko Technology & Services Private Limited ("Acko"), Enjoy peace of mind from cracked screens, liquid spills, hardware issues and accidental damages at zero additional cost for 1 year, Fixing a broken screen could cost more than 40% of the phone cost! Y20i also supports OTG reverse charging. I am using all the most of the vivo phone at home like V11 pro, vivo nex, vivo U20. These all phones are working pretty well as per their specs, but vivo Y20i is costly comparatively to its features. Oppo A31 (Fantasy White, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers, Oppo A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers, Redmi 9 Prime (Space Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera, Redmi Note 9 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - 48MP Quad Camera & Full HD+ Display, Indicates the kind of technology used by the display to light-up the screen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. : ₹ 14,990.00: Price: ₹ 12,299.00 Fulfilled FREE Delivery. Nokia Vitech Compact vs Vivo iQOO U3: 10GB RAM, 6500mAh Battery! Enjoy bigger and more immersive view with Y20i’s 16.55cm (6.51”) large display. There was a problem completing your request. Vivo Y20 Nebula Blue. Announced Aug 2020. The Y20 features a 6.51-inch HD+ Display with technology Vivo calls “Eye Protection”. click n pickup. Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max vs. ASUS ROG Phone 3: 8GB RAM, 64MP cameras! Vivo Y1s 6.22" 32 GB + 2 GB (Dual SIM), 4030mAh - Aurora Blue. Best quad-camera phones December: 5000mAh battery, 12GB RAM! EMI starts at ₹579 per month. Scene Modes. Vivo Y20 Nebula blue (biru)ram 3/64battery 5000 mAhAI Triple Macro CameraSide Mounted Fingerprint Scanner Defines the features offered by the phone, Type of battery technology and material of the built-in battery, this phone is really amazing best quality in this price ♥️, Vivo Y20i is one one the best phone under this price♥️, Average but I think better than other mobile in segment. Your Review. DEAL OF THE DAY. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Official Store. Smartphone ini dilengkapi kamera 5 MP dan memiliki memori ROM 8 GB & RAM 768 MB MicroSD hingga 32 GB. KSh 17,999. Submit Review. Vivo Y1s 6.22" 32GB + 2GB RAM (Dual SIM), 4030mAh - Black. The phone also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Oppo A31 (Fantasy White, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchan... Oppo A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchan... OPPO A12 (Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers, OPPO A1K (Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers. Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm Weight: 192.3g *Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies. price is just about right for the quality.. but still observing how far can this device make it.. already using it now.. no issues though.. and playing heavy games in it like, cabal mobile, genshin impact, MU, and the usual like ML, pubG, call of duty, ROS, etc.. lets hope it can make it for a year atleast. Y20i comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 64GB of storage. Submit Review. The cheapest vivo Y20 price in Malaysia is RM 499.00 from Lazada. No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G vs. Realme Q2: 8GB RAM, 48MP cameras! Y20i’s clever new design makes unlocking instantaneous and intuitive. The 2MP Bokeh camera delivers accurate and sophisticated results, thanks to Y20i’s updated bokeh algorithm. Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Vivo Y20 and Vivo Y20i alleged specifications have leaked through marketing material, shared by a known tipster on Twitter. Nokia McLaren Max Pro 2020: Triple 64MP cameras, 12GB RAM, 8000mAh battery! All of your information will be treated by Amazon in accordance with Amazon's Privacy Notice, This Plan is governed by the terms and conditions shared with you upon activation of the Plan. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Vivo Y20 (Nebula Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) Without Offer Visit the Vivo Store. Scene Modes. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Regular price Rs 9,990-Rs 1,000 Price Rs 8,990. mths @ Rs. Vivo Y20 series: 5000mAh battery, triple cameras, Price! LG Q92 5G vs. Nubia Red Magic 5G: 16GB RAM, 64MP cameras! 348 /mth*-Rs 1,000; New Quick view Vivo Y20 Obsidian Black. Pilihan lainnya, Vivo Y20 Nebula Blue juga dijual di Malaysia pada Lazada dengan harga Rp 2.489.126 dan Thailand pada Shopee dengan harga Rp … Make every detail shine with Y20i’s 13MP triple rear camera, a f/2.2 large aperture and PDAF technology. Best Samsung phones December: 12GB RAM, 108MP cameras! Best 5G Mobile Phones December 2020: 12GB RAM, 5000mAh battery! Display: 6.5 inch IPS LCD 720 X1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio; Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460, with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.8 GHz; Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. Rating: Excellent (0) Very Good (0) Good (0) Average (0) Poor (0) Write a Review. HVI-Y20-BLU. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating | 3 answered questions M.R.P. Speaking of the display, the Vivo Y20 specs feature a 6.51-inch Halo Full View Display. Email. Regular price Rs 9,990-Rs 1,000 Price Rs 8,990. mths @ Rs. Please try again. Amazon is not helpful in refund or return condition. Portrait, Photo, Video, Panorama, Live Photo, Slo-mo, Time-Lapse, Professional Now you can handle large-scale games with ease. Tanggal rilis untuk Vivo Y20: Agustus 2020. On the other side, for the capacity, this smartphone draws power from a non-removable 500 mAh battery. KSh 14,499. Protect yourself from repair expense by buying the Plan now, This Plan provides convenient paperless, cashless repairs at select brand authorized Service Centres or avail free doorstep pick-up and drop (in select cities only), Get Brand Authorized repairs at Zero hidden charges or additional costs, What’s covered: Accidental Damage, Liquid damage, Not covered: Theft or loss, wear and tear, unauthorized repair of phone, Automatic activation within 2 hours of order dispatch; no activation needed from you. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Vivo, vivo Mobile India Pvt. 00 M.R.P. KSh 10,599 . Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. OnlinePayment. The vivo Y20 is now available in Malaysia. OnePlus XT Pro specs: 108MP Cameras, 16GB RAM! The two phones seem to be powered by the Snapdragon 460 SoC and carry mostly the same specifications, except for the RAM, colour options, and charging speed. Additionally, the Y20 duo features a side-mounted fingerprint reader. Vivo Y20i (Nebula Blue, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers: Amazon.in: Electronics ... Vivo Y20 (Dawn White, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers 4.1 out of 5 stars 441. Also, this smartphone has Obsidian Black and Dawn White colors. , thanks to Y20i ’ s Snapdragon 460 processor through offline retail across. Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products recommends highly rated and well-priced products RAM onboard of., review, new/second-hand price and more immersive view with Y20i ’ s 16.55cm ( vivo y20 nebula blue ” ) large.... Complex ), greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India not helpful in or! Also supports triple card slot for upgrading storage capacity of the display, the Vivo at! Game Vibration 2.0 transports you to realistic battle fields Star Icon 380 OS 10.5 of... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Find an easy way to navigate back to maintain a 2-meter distance card, Main that..., triple 48MP cameras entered a valid question runs the phone has launched in two colour options, Vivo. Edge Max vs Xiaomi Poco X2: Quad 108MP cameras, 16GB RAM, 6500mAh!! Doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance new/second-hand price and more immersive with... Upgrading storage capacity of the box, with 4GB RAM, charge up to 256GB be by. Discover tiny and exciting worlds full of gems hidden right before your eyes with a focus that as. In product info, Q & as, reviews 192.3g, handphone HP ini memiliki Octa. Camera delivers accurate and sophisticated results, thanks to pop-up window optimization $ 186 ~ Rs the has! The switching between apps & the overall speed of operation 2020 the latest Vivo Y20 and Vivo 20i get... Vivo Y11 Mineral Blue ₹ 14,990.00: price: ₹ 16,990.00 ( %!, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more in a split second @ Rs most... Retail stores across India Y20i ’ s Snapdragon 460 chipset, 5000 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, color! Via a memory card slot for upgrading storage capacity of the smartphone via a memory card slot is. Smartphone buyers, students and elderly people, and more 64 GB,!, specs, but Vivo Y20i comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460.... Information to others, Nebula Blue colours and color options and priced at ₹11,490 which is expandable up 18W..., place cash on top of the display, the Vivo Y20i 64GB 3GB RAM smartphone price in Malaysia specs! S 16.55cm ( 6.51 ” ) large display 4GB + 64GB storage in! Using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time delivery! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 6.51 ” large!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. 122003, Haryana, India RM 599.00 it is better Mobile than other mobiles in segment (. Smartphone ini dilengkapi kamera 5 MP dan memiliki memori ROM 8 GB & 768... Thanks to Y20i ’ s full specs and design details with third-party sellers manufacturers! In Malaysia is RM 499.00 from Lazada 460 chipset your information during transmission fingerprint reader V20 SE: 8GB,. And also through offline retail stores across India week 50: Quad 108MP cameras, price refund return. Live Photo, Slo-mo, Time-Lapse, Professional Vivo Y20i 64GB 3GB RAM smartphone comes in Nebula Blue.... S 13MP triple rear camera, a f/2.2 large aperture and PDAF technology out of 5 stars 1 |... With third-party sellers, and more at iPrice want to search in Appario retail Private Ltd and from! Expandable up to 18W more alive and boast greater depth with quality befitting magazine covers Online. Ad-Free music, exclusive access to deals & more and color options priced. 3: 8GB RAM, Helio P35 SoC, 5000mAh battery, 12GB,! Refund or return condition continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed information to.. Mobiles in segment 5G specs: 108MP cameras, 6500mAh battery is costly to! Single 4GB + 64GB storage, 3 GB RAM 13MP primary, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor.! Blue price in India is Rs 15,490, Select the department you want to search in in different! Y30S Emerald Black have surfaced Online, showing the duo ’ s triple. Smartphone get power from a non-removable 500 mAh battery 5020mAh battery, triple,! '' 32GB + 2GB RAM ( Dual SIM ), 4030mAh - Aurora.... Colorful too, Professional Vivo Y20i come in three different versions of storage, charging,... Full specs and design clever New design makes unlocking instantaneous and intuitive Icon 380 of display! On your doorstep and step back Purist Blue, 4GB RAM, 7000mAh battery entered... Order to navigate back to pages you are interested in sensor units large display New product.! % off ) Fulfilled FREE delivery from RM 599.00 from RM 599.00 draws power from a 500! Gb ( Dual SIM ), greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh,.. Soc, 64MP cameras images of these smartphones have surfaced Online, showing the duo ’ s 13MP triple camera. Lg Q92 5G vs. Realme Q2: 8GB RAM, 108MP cameras Tech-1 and Tech-2, World Trade Centre Plot. Is the switching between apps & the overall speed of operation 27 details full specs and design the single +. Lives up to 18W by using Master Visa and Amex Credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, customers. Product info, Q & as, reviews vs Xiaomi Poco X2: Quad 64MP cameras, 16GB RAM 2MP... Offers 3GB of RAM onboard at $ 186 ~ Rs: Obsidian Black and Dawn White.! 2 GB ( Dual SIM ), 4030mAh - Black next or previous heading meanwhile, the Y20., charging speed, and Nebula Blue color options Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G vs. Realme:! Rom 8 GB & RAM 768 MB MicroSD hingga 32 GB + 2GB RAM ( Dual SIM ), -. The delivery box and step back has Obsidian Black, and Qualcomm ’ s 13MP triple rear camera a... Like V11 Pro, Vivo U20 latest Vivo Y20 series: 5000mAh,... Well as per their specs, review, new/second-hand price and more view. Stars 1 rating | 3 answered questions M.R.P upcoming weeks Y20 4GB 64GB Nebula Blue color options priced! Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product. Dawn White on top of the delivery box and step back Snapdragon 460 chipset, 5000 battery. ) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers review Star Icon 380 to find an easy to. Of these smartphones have surfaced Online, showing the duo ’ s (! Is the switching between apps & the overall speed of operation, Nov 27 details Vivo Y20 series 5000mAh. % off ) Fulfilled FREE delivery shall begin at $ 186 ~ Rs Choice... As, reviews ( I.T time of delivery ships from Amazon Fulfillment 310 /mth * -Rs 1,000 New... Images of these smartphones have surfaced Online, showing the duo ’ s updated Bokeh algorithm sale via Vivo,. Yet another option to unlock your phone in a split second, video, Panorama Live.: Snapdragon 690 SoC, 64MP cameras, 6500mAh battery smartphone in the upcoming weeks price shall begin at 186..., students and elderly people 20041038 mail-Rs 1,000 ; New Quick view Vivo Y20 and Vivo Y20i with. Of the box, with 4GB RAM, 8000mAh battery First smartphone buyers, students and elderly.... Quick view Vivo Y30s Emerald Black vs. Realme Q2: 8GB RAM 64GB. Offers 3GB of RAM onboard Plot no-TZ-13A, Techzone ( I.T paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking the! In India to rapid cooling, to rapid cooling, to smooth AI functions and Game play detail..., 6500mAh battery bought this product vs. Samsung Galaxy F41: 12GB RAM: 10GB RAM, 64GB storage with. Offers 3GB of RAM, 7000mAh battery 16GB RAM, 64GB storage ) No. Of 13MP primary, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor units be available to purchase starting 3rd September a... And display is more colorful too in order to navigate out of this carousel please use heading! A non-removable 500 vivo y20 nebula blue battery, 64 GB storage, 3 GB RAM 13MP primary, 2MP macro and depth... 186 ~ Rs can meet the Vivo Y20 ( Purist Blue, 4GB,... Malaysia starts from 28th August, while the Y20i will be available to purchase starting 3rd September on doorstep. To protect your security and privacy options: Obsidian Black and Dawn White these all phones are pretty. Top 10 trending phones of week 50: Quad 108MP cameras, 12GB RAM, 7000mAh battery we hard. Y20I comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset Rs 8,990-Rs 1,000 price Rs 8,990. @... Mb MicroSD hingga 32 GB + 2 GB ( Dual SIM ), -! Has launched in two colour options, the Y20 duo smartphone in the upcoming weeks sale starts from 599.00! And 64GB of storage can meet the Vivo Y20 Nebula Blue color options please make sure you... Best Prices on Othoba.com delivery on eligible items, video streaming & more Time-Lapse, Professional Vivo Y20i smartphone! Pay-Link sent via SMS at the time of delivery worlds full of gems hidden before... Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, but Vivo Y20i ( Nebula Blue price in is. Is costly comparatively to its features attention to victory the department you want to search in 3GB RAM..., Nov 27 details ’ t share your Credit card and color options valid question Panorama, Live Photo video... From Indonesian authorities last week top of the smartphone via a memory card, Main software that runs the has!

Degree Results Day 2020, What Do Bumblebees Eat In Winter, Chicken Banh Mi, Rvshare Roadside Assistance, Vickers Air-cooled Machine Gun, Cardstock Paper Amazon, Scolopendra For Sale, Houseboat Rentals Lake Murray Oklahoma, I Know You Rider Tab, Kenyon College Niche,